Anyone watch tyrods post game?

Steptide

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Does this a logic apply for McDermott as well?

His roster and defense look like dog ****.

When this defense causes turnovers all is well. Otherwise, I hate this style of defense. This team lacks playmakers on defense. Hopefully McD can change that in the future. We need better players, but our style of defense does little to excite me. Nothing is ever done to dial up pressure on the QB in this scheme. In a division with Brady, that is very concerning. Pressure can make the greatest QB’s look average. Defense’s unable and unwilling to dial up pressure face an uphill battle against top QB’s. It’s a defense that simply asks too much of its DB’s. 

Dont know if Peterman will be savior here if you plug him in.......nobody can say for sure......no one knows how it will be vs 1st team defence in live nfl action.....but with that being said the quicker anticipation is there plus i think they need to plug him in now.......this team has big problems...maybe a spark is needed on offence but look at the defence.........I cannot see in any way shape or form on how the hell they are going to fix this vomitous rush defence....Is it really because of the absence of Darius??...all our opponants are just gonna rest their entire WC corp for the day and have the RB's have record breaking numbers.......

ffs 53 yards..

i understand why you would want to start tyrod in the beginning of the season...

you dont want a rookie qb taking hits with that oline.

but now there are plenty of weapons. you gotta let it sling dude.

its time to get rid of the last bad piece from the rex ryan era: mr taylor

7 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Look at the big picture.

This is McDermotts roster. He made it this way... and that game was probably the worst one I've seen since the 2012 season. Makes sense given the talent this team has and that one had.

Trust me, I've been a fan of this team for a long, long, long time and I've seen my share of "worst" games.

McD and Beane have a lot of work ahead of them.

I guess my original point was surprise that TT says he doesn't play for the fans.

Not his greatest moment.

25 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Hate to break it to you, but Nathan Peterman is in no way, shape, or form the Bills qb of the future. That person will likely be drafted early in next year’s draft. Peterman is basically tj yates/case keenum - below average athletes who can manage games when the starter goes down. Yates was drafted in the fifth round.

Neither is Tyrod Taylor 

sorry

52 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I highly doubt that coaches make personnel decisions based on garbage time performance.  Just like opposing teams with not scheme based on garbage time.

I will agree that TT holds onto the ball a little too long and does not trust the receiver and route.  But how would have NO schemed against Peterman if he got the start?  Could have been an even worse outcome.  Either way, McD is not going to start Peterman at this point because he is a rookie and we are still in the hunt for a playoff spot.

If a rookie QB was starting, the Saints would've definitely amped up their pass rush with blitzing.

1 minute ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

If a rookie QB was starting, the Saints would've definitely amped up their pass rush with blitzing.

Sad thing is, that would have worked against Tyrod today, just like the Jets game.  But NO didn't even need to do that.

5 minutes ago, Finkle Is Einhorn said:

So Tyrod wasn't facing prevent defense when they were down by over 30 points?

He was and they ran the same plays for Peterman. Difference is Taylor didn't even attempt to make the throws Peterman did because guys weren't wide open.

Even though it was a small sample size NP showed the difference having a QB willing to throw into tight coverage, throw WR's open, look for the slant route, etc.

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Actually in the last system he was pretty good. The last game he started in that system the offense put up over 600 total yards.

He had a ****ty game.... as did the entire team. 

Hes had plenty of sh!Tty games. Enough is enough. Yes he played well under pressure last week, but he is what he is. Misses recievers and holds the ball way too long. At what point do we just move on? It's interesting that McDermott is so dead set on Tyrod as the starter when they've been so willing to just let good talent walk (Sammy, Darby, woods, Dareus etc). This coaching staff cant be so blind not to know that Tyrod is just not it