Fire a staff member

DollaBills

Blame the coaching all you want and rightfully so. I do think the coaching has been awful as of late

But this team is getting absolutely owned in the trenches.

2 weeks in a row.

They are soooo far away from being a good team.

Need to find a franchise QB, probably about 3 o lineman, 1 or 2 more WRS, 3 d lineman, 3 linebackers, depth in the secondary.

Combined that with bad coaching, things are looking great!

Edited by billsfan11

McDermott and the coaching staff failed for the second week in a row... to field a team prepared to play... The game plan, the effort, the lack of adjustments to NO play-calling on both sides of the ball.... McDermott should cancel any post game comments until he has some time to identify his problems... It’s on the coaching staff... 

I'm sorry, how is this possibly a hard question.

JUAN F'ING CASTILLO MUST GO - our offensive line coach and "run game coordinator". 

In what possible universe can he not be considered an epic failure turning the #1 running game in the league into a mediocrity?\

Followed in short order by Rico or whoever else is thinking TT is better than Peterman.  They obviously don't have sufficient functional eyesight to coach football.

Edited by BobChalmers

21 minutes ago, billspro said:

I would have no problem firing Dennison after today

We basically scored 3 points today.. not including the total garbage time TD.

yea, Dennison is underperforming to say the least.

1 minute ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

I just think Tyrod needs to be benched and something needs to be figured out on defense.

Tyrod isn’t helping out D at all, when every drive last 2 minutes and is a 3 and out.

I think there are plenty of good coaches on the staff - and McDermott was limited in who he could hire based on timing - but he needs to man up and fire some of the interim stiffs this off-season or I'm calling BS on his "process"

There is just no way he can call Castillo's performance acceptable going forward

Edited by BobChalmers

3 minutes ago, BobChalmers said:

I think there are plenty of good coaches on the staff - and McDermott was limited in who he could hire based on timing - but he needs to man up and fire some of the interim stiffs this off-season or I'm calling BS on his "process"

There is just no way he can call Castillo's performance acceptable going forward

Agree with this.  What McDermott does going forward will say a lot about him.  Castillo should be fired, and he was a crony from the Andy Reid years in Philly.  Dennison should be gone as well, and very well could be.  I don't think Rico was from the Andy Reid tree.