Fire a staff member

DollaBills

Christ, doesn't this get old? I am not firing anyone for a couple of years if I am even a halfway decent business man.  Eniterly new front office, scouting staff, coaches... Yeah what the hell start firing, you won't hire anyone worth a damn again.

52 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Blame the coaching all you want and rightfully so. I do think the coaching has been awful as of late

But this team is getting absolutely owned in the trenches.

2 weeks in a row.

They are soooo far away from being a good team.

Need to find a franchise QB, probably about 3 o lineman, 1 or 2 more WRS, 3 d lineman, 3 linebackers, depth in the secondary.

Combined that with bad coaching, things are looking great!

Both Phases last game. Today the D-line was Owned. the O-line actually played very well. Tyrod had a ton of time today but did not want to throw down the field.

3 minutes ago, simool said:

Christ, doesn't this get old? I am not firing anyone for a couple of years if I am even a halfway decent business man.  Eniterly new front office, scouting staff, coaches... Yeah what the hell start firing, you won't hire anyone worth a damn again.

Pegula changes direction like a school of anchovies. Better hope Brandon has no say in the near term future. Pegula has zero knowledge as a NHL & NFL owner. And is clueless how to staff his FO's. imo.