Just a thought: Could Bills fans take over Patriots stadium?

ROONDOGG55

Just a thought:

Was thinking about earlier in the year when we basically took over the new Falcons dome and how frustrated Matty Ice got because of it. Wouldn't be great if we could do that against the Pats on their home turf? Would be awesome to see it happen this year, but doubt we would have enough tickets to consume. Next season we should push hard for Bills fans to buy up all those Patsy tickets once they hit the market. Gosh that would be something else if we could do that. Complete mind **** them on their own turf.

Other than that, let's take on this "Who Dat" nation and get the win. GO BILLS!

1 minute ago, Chris66 said:

No,  There just isnt many tickets available for games if your not a season ticket holder.

We will find a way! We might have to buy all the season tickets we can and give them away to all the opposing teams fans. How bad would that be to lose your home field advantage? We'll even go after the guys seat that holds up the target for Gostowski on every kick.

TAKING OVER SON!!!

2 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

Well you will be waiting a while. The season ticket wait list is around 65000.

Well, I'll need their names, SSN's, banking info, and so on. I'll make sure they'll never be able to afford those tickets again. Lol

1 hour ago, Chris66 said:

Well you will be waiting a while. The season ticket wait list is around 65000.

The season ticket holder number will come down to around 650 once Brady is gone.  But at that point, we won' t need to take over their stadium.

Edited by Happy Gilmore

A Leafs fan went to Boston after the Marathon Bombing with a sign reading "Toronto is Stronger" and got the living pus beat out of him.

Foxboro is the only stadium I can recall where the locals tried to set it on fire during MNF.

14 minutes ago, theAteam said:

If we're still in the hunt by the time we got to Gillette Pats fans will swarm that game. They've been waiting for a real challenge in the AFCE for a long time.

Pats fans will recreate the ending of Braveheart if the game matters.

Ha! Obviously you are not aware of the draconian rules the Patriots enforce on their season ticket holders. Allow me to inform you. 

First off, the Pats have a wait list in the tens of thousands. So the team has no problem revoking season tickets for bad behavior. That extends to people you sell your tickets to. 

The only exception is if you sell your tickets through NFL Ticket Exchange. You are protected if you do. But there is a catch. Only people on the Pats wait list are allowed to buy game tickets on TicketExchange. (Of course you have to pay a hefty fee for that privilege.)

So now you are blocked from buying on TicketExchange unless you pay Krafty Bob for the privilege. And if you try to sell your season tickets on StubHub or even directly, you risk losing your tickets. 

So good luck taking over Gillette. 

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Ha! Obviously you are not aware of the draconian rules the Patriots enforce on their season ticket holders. Allow me to inform you. 

First off, the Pats have a wait list in the tens of thousands. So the team has no problem revoking season tickets for bad behavior. That extends to people you sell your tickets to. 

The only exception is if you sell your tickets through NFL Ticket Exchange. You are protected if you do. But there is a catch. Only people on the Pats wait list are allowed to buy game tickets on TicketExchange. (Of course you have to pay a hefty fee for that privilege.)

So now you are blocked from buying on TicketExchange unless you pay Krafty Bob for the privilege. And if you try to sell your season tickets on StubHub or even directly, you risk losing your tickets. 

So good luck taking over Gillette. 

That's quite a racket they have going.  Guess this shouldn't be surprising.

47 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

Yeah. I get a kick out of the bandwagon reference. They have only sold out every game since 94'

That's great, but obviously there IS a huge bandwagon for your cheaters. The folks that live in Boston are diehards of all the sports, but it's the tens of millions of fair weather bandwagoners everywhere else in the country that gets me. If you are born and raised in western NY, or anywhere else really, and are a Pats* fan, you are a piece of rotten dog ****.

I don't like you folks from Boston, but I don't fault you for being a fan.

But don't you have anything better to do than troll Bills message boards? 

With the game on Christmas Eve can see many season ticket holders wanting to sell.

however as was pointed out the rules there in NE  sounds makes it tough.

The other big difference is comparing between the OP's comparison to Atlanta is that's in the south.  People down south only care about SEC football.  You can easily get Falcons tickets, but not Bulldogs, or Fins tickets but not Hurricanes.

3 hours ago, ROONDOGG55 said:

Well, I'll need their names, SSN's, banking info, and so on. I'll make sure they'll never be able to afford those tickets again. Lol

Perhaps you should change the weapon of choice from season tickets to firearms.

You can probably take over the stadium that way. 

Of course, it will be the last thing you do as a free man, for the rest of your life, but you seem dedicated.