Fitzy rises again to play former team; Mike Evans suspended vs. Jets

YoloinOhio

Time is a flat circle. Jameis Winston’s shoulder is finally getting shelved, enter Fitz. How perfect that it’s the 1000th Fitz revenge game vs one of his 8 former teams. Oh and the Jets get to play then without Mike Evans, suspended for going all OBJ on Lattimore yesterday. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

23 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

I think Winston should have received some disciplinary action, as well, as he had walked out onto the field, and put his hands on Lattimore.

Does anyone know what Winston was doing by poking the back of Lattimore’s helmet? I couldn’t tell what he was trying to do but it didn’t look innocent. 

3 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Does anyone know what Winston was doing by poking the back of Lattimore’s helmet? I couldn’t tell what he was trying to do but it didn’t look innocent. 

Trying to feed him an L but Lattimore clearly was not hungry yesterday. 

13 minutes ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

The Fitz Curse is more of a thing than the Madden Curse. If I was a GM and had a young prospect at QB I wouldn't sign him to play if he paid me.

I'd pay him to sign with someone else in my division... I'd love to see him sign with the patriots.

The Bills game is on Fox, and the Jets game is on CBS.  I hope both games are on in Upstate NY.  I enjoy watching Fitz (and I'm too cheap for Sunday Ticket).

Did you know he went to Harvard?  And he wears his wedding ring?  And he sometimes squeals like a little girl?  And he hosts great neighborhood cook-outs?