To All our Guest visitors

mead107

4 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

A round one with a hole in the middle.  You can put any topping you want on it.

Advice to visitor Happy Gilmore: Stay away from the bundt cake. Augie had his way with it.

Try the ambrosia salad or Cripple Creek's bowl of "Circus Peanuts"

20 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

I have a Bundt cake and some Ambrosia salad for any visitors. I’ll leave it right here. 

Make sure the plastic is on the furniture....some of those people look "unclean" like they have been rolling around in parking lots covered in cheap beer.....

18 minutes ago, SDS said:

26 posts... :lol:

You are just over 1 post per year.

My OLD profile had a few more than 26....  But it's 'history'.  :)

I've been here since the days it was tied to the D&C....  I just don't log in all that often any more.

6 minutes ago, Guffalo said:

Make sure the plastic is on the furniture....some of those people look "unclean" like they have been rolling around in parking lots covered in cheap beer.....

I'm not letting anyone use the good furniture. The visitors can sit on the davenport.

1 minute ago, MTBill said:

I've been here since the days it was tied to the D&C....  I just don't log in all that often any more.

What can we do to make you more...errr...regular?

2 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

What can we do to make you more...errr...regular?

Bring back old posters - less negativity...  same old beefs others have.  :)

The drought has caused an erosion of good cheer around here.  I think it really started with the division created by Flutie vs. RJ...  Though I recall complaints about Jimbo back in the day too.

1 minute ago, MTBill said:

Bring back old posters - less negativity...  same old beefs others have.  :)

The drought has caused an erosion of good cheer around here.  I think it really started with the division created by Flutie vs. RJ...  Though I recall complaints about Jimbo back in the day too.

17 years will do that to a guy or gal.

Just keep in mind a lot of snarky, critical posts are tongue in cheek and intended to be humorous. Don't take what guys on this site say seriously.

20 minutes ago, MTBill said:

Profiles can be merged. Easy as pie. Would you like me to do so?

47 minutes ago, TBDlurkerSINCE07 said:

Been lurking on here forever. Maybe the drought needs be to post to finally end it. You convinced me to register. You win. GO BILLS!!

Same here! Well actually, I did try to register a couple of times in the past but it seems as I was from the Montreal area I wasn't let in. Glad to be here. Fan since 1994 and went to 7 games (6-1!). This site has always been my go-to-site for Bills news!