Raise your hand if you watched your 2 favorite teams get blown out in span of 3 days!

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

It’s worse today being a Penn State fan after two losses like that, and great hope heading into those two losses.

at least they play the big teams  in their conference, unlike Wussconsin 

I’ve thought about it and I think i would rather lose close. But I see both sides. 

I would expect to be prepared for days like this past Thursday and Saturday, having lived my entire life as a Bills fan and a Buckeye since I went to college in 1994.  But I'm miserable nonetheless.  Two total team losses from preparation and schemes by the staffs, to discipline and execution by the players.  I'm at a loss for words.

Go Bills.

Go Bucks.

How firm thy friendship 

Edited by Willyville Guy
  • Like (+1) 1

Yup. Not surprised by the Bills, but didn't think OSU would lose to Iowa, let alone get blown out . Has Ohio St. ever had 55 pts. laid on them before (I don't remember it)? Terrible-- and I feel the coaches shoulder much of the blame.

Don't know what to expect vs. MSU. I do know that opening line seems out of whack.

15 minutes ago, par73 said:

Yup. Not surprised by the Bills, but didn't think OSU would lose to Iowa, let alone get blown out . Has Ohio St. ever had 55 pts. laid on them before (I don't remember it)? Terrible-- and I feel the coaches shoulder much of the blame.

Don't know what to expect vs. MSU. I do know that opening line seems out of whack.

Not in urban era. Closest was 49 vs IU a few years ago but we still won. Felt like Iowa had prepared for this game since August and OSU wrote down game plan on a napkin.

Edited by YoloinOhio

On 11/5/2017 at 8:12 AM, YoloinOhio said:

I’ve thought about it and I think i would rather lose close. But I see both sides. 

road game in Iowa is always a trap

road game in Wisconsin is always the scummiest morale-crushing experience

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.