Saints news

YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

We know Lattimore is CB1 but this can’t hurt...

@rapsheet

#Saints CB Delvin Breaux, who couldve been activated, suffered a setback in practice, source said, that makes it hard to be active this year

Crawley has played well for the most part. This isn’t that big of a deal. This would be like Shareece Wright being inactive in a game where Gaines and White played. He is the 3rd corner on the outside. 

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 2:45 PM, BuffaloMatt said:

I'm just getting over the Jets game. I take a crumb of good news.

Do you want a mountain of bad news? Drew Brees is the qb playing against a team that can't mount a respectable pass rush. That's a recipe for a disaster. :(

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SaviorPeterman said:

I love White and think he's going to be a great player but Lattimore is THE TRUTH and next Revis type of player in this league.

Yep!! I saw a stat the other day that he has more INT return yards than yards given up over the last “X” amount of games. I don’t remember exactly what it wasn’t but it was insane.

Lattimore was going to be the pick if we didn’t trade down. 

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

Yep!! I saw a stat the other day that he has more INT return yards than yards given up over the last “X” amount of games. I don’t remember exactly what it wasn’t but it was insane.

He’s so good. I assume he will be on KB so hope Zay is healthy 

2 hours ago, jr1 said:

Drew's mediocre without his climate controlled dome 

Brees outdoors, career:  64-54, 90.7 QB rating.

Brees indoors, career:  67-46, 102.7

So ... he's still a pretty good QB outdoors (we get all excited when Tyrod hits a 90 in his QB rating), but he's not the same guy he is under the dome.  And I don't have more precise splits like "outdoors in November and December" or "outdoors in November/December in cold weather", but we can imagine the discrepancy is even greater.

Pray for rain and wind, Bills fans ...

Edited by The Frankish Reich

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

That's who I wanted if they were picking at 10.