Should I keep my season tickets? Made my choice 11/8/17

mead107

7 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

No way I'm giving up my seniority.  This will turn around eventually and I'm gonna need it.

I'm past the average for seniority, when I asked last summer, the average length of time was 15 years for having season tickets.

6 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Are tickets transferable?  Like could you just change to someone else and let them have them?

There is a procedure in place to have seasons transferred to someone else. But the new ticket holder will start off as a new season ticket holder, seniority will not transfer. 

17 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Are tickets transferable?  Like could you just change to someone else and let them have them?

16 hours ago, mead107 said:

You can do care off 

Many years a buddy of mine from the D&C (maybe ESPN Chat) offered me his  preseason tickets.  

He called the ticket office and gave them my name.  I showed up to collect 3 tickets and they gave me his tickets for the entire season!!! 

Lucky for him I'm a standup guy and mailed them to him the next day. 

3 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

Smells bad up there........I'd keep the club seats, Mead.

You’re overly sensitive since you know why it smells so bad! It probably clears up by halftime if there’s a decent breeze? 

Just now, joesixpack said:

I had season seats for one year. Driving to 8 games from Philadelphia discouraged me from ever doing anything that foolish ever again.

:lol:

I drive a little over 4 hours.  5-7 games a year.  Doing it 26 years.