Should I keep my season tickets? Made my choice 11/8/17

mead107

Our tix growing up were (I guess clubs?) sitting in the last row beneath the suites and under the cover, between the 20-25 yard line on the far side away from the scoreboard to our right. The AC came out when it was hot, and the heat when it was cold. The occasional food and drink also passed, plus we got topeak in to get their TV replays. It was my Bills Nirvana. 

I’d pay for that experience again. Cool or not now, it was awesome! 

On November 4, 2017 at 7:44 AM, mead107 said:

Put this on off the wall for a test run for February.   

I have very mixed feelings.  

Just trying to rationalize why I spend so much money ,  $$$$$$$$$$ G 

love the tailgating 

love all my friends

season holder 1991 - still 

I think most (?) fans at a home Bills game are there to get **** faced at 9:00am in a parking lot.

The actual football game is of secondary importance.

On you know which is which, how much you can afford or how much is too much, etc.

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 5:53 PM, mead107 said:

Yes, have 2 sets.  2 in row 135 row 10 and  my 2 clubs Up in VanMiller.  

Mind set is to buy both and stop selling my lower seats to friends.  Put them on the nfl ticket exchange and get the most possible.   I figure I can make enough to pay 1/3 to 1/2 my clubs.  

friends that want tickets I will try and buy lower bowl seats for.   At cost.  

Or I just call it quits and buy on line for 2-3 games.  

I have time to think. 

I had season tickets since 1998 & I dropped them this year.  I had two in section 108.  They were great seats.  I bought tickets for the opener & going to the Saints game.  My dad also bought my son & me tickets for the NE game.  I could honestly say I really don't regret it.  I should add our tailgate usually consists of Me, my son & my two friends & their sons.  But this time of year their sons both play hockey & they miss some games.  Back in the day we used to have 20 guys in on season tickets.  Slowly but surely they all either moved away or dropped out.  I do miss the tailgates sometimes or waking up Sunday knowing their is a game 15 minutes away from my house & me staying at home but it is what it is.  The last few years I had tickets I was only going to 3 or games a year anyways & selling the rest.  Tough decision.

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 7:44 AM, mead107 said:

Put this on off the wall for a test run for February.   

I have very mixed feelings.  

Just trying to rationalize why I spend so much money ,  $$$$$$$$$$ G 

love the tailgating 

love all my friends

season holder 1991 - still 

Shouldn't you just ask Mrs. Mead, since it's up to her, anyway?

Just now, Gugny said:

Shouldn't you just ask Mrs. Mead, since it's up to her, anyway?

No it’s not.  

My son says keep them and get a Marriott card.  Charge the tickets to that card and get the points. Charge top dollar for lower seats.  Put profit toward making Stromboli.  

9 minutes ago, mead107 said:

No it’s not.  

My son says keep them and get a Marriott card.  Charge the tickets to that card and get the points. Charge top dollar for lower seats.  Put profit toward making Stromboli.  

If you get top dollar and make profit could we possibly see a "lobster roll" stromboli in the future?

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I call bull ****. Meads name ain't worth anything. 

There's fine print on every ticket that reads "This seat is a license that can be transferred to anyone you want, at any time you want, for any price you want...except for Mead 107. He can't transfer his tickets to anyone."