Should I keep my season tickets? Made my choice 11/8/17

mead107

Put this on off the wall for a test run for February.   

I have very mixed feelings.  

Just trying to rationalize why I spend so much money ,  $$$$$$$$$$ G 

love the tailgating 

love all my friends

season holder 1991 - still 

Edited by mead107

I can't even believe you're asking this question.  Yes, Mrags should stay. 

But seriously would you not renew but still go to the tailgate?  If I live closer hell even I would do the tailgate every Sunday and skip the games.  Imagine the food I'd have waiting for y'all when the game was over. 

• Like (+1) 1

Wait.  So we can like each other's posts not.  Ugh. Don't like the like. Especially now that I get notifications that I have to sift through when someone likes my post.  Not like that's going to happen too often but still.......

Oh great.  Now I'm going to get 4,000 people liking this post just to !@#$ with me.  :censored:

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Wait.  So we can like each other's posts not.  Ugh. Don't like the like. Especially now that I get notifications that I have to sift through when someone likes my post.  Not like that's going to happen too often but still.......

Just because you said so

27 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Oh great.  Now I'm going to get 4,000 people liking this post just to !@#$ with me.  :censored:

Every !@#$ing post you make I'm going to do a reaction... Welcome to Hell!

Anyone else with me?

!@#$ I'm too late, but how do you turn off the reaction notifications because I've been looking for a little bit

Edited by Boyst62

4 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Mead don't you own more than one set? If so keep the ones you like and ditch the others. Who knows I  might show up some day.

Yes, have 2 sets.  2 in row 135 row 10 and  my 2 clubs Up in VanMiller.  

Mind set is to buy both and stop selling my lower seats to friends.  Put them on the nfl ticket exchange and get the most possible.   I figure I can make enough to pay 1/3 to 1/2 my clubs.  

friends that want tickets I will try and buy lower bowl seats for.   At cost.  

Or I just call it quits and buy on line for 2-3 games.  

I have time to think. 

6 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Mind set is to buy both and stop selling my lower seats to friends.  Put them on the nfl ticket exchange and get the most possible.   I figure I can make enough to pay 1/3 to 1/2 my clubs.  

I have time to think. 

Keep the clubs, cancel the lowers. Better yet, cancel the clubs too, buy some in the upper deck with me and sit with the common folk:P

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Keep the clubs, cancel the lowers. Better yet, cancel the clubs too, buy some in the upper deck with me and sit with the common folk:P

Sell ME the clubs when I come to town, and I’ll waive to all of you way up there.... I’m afraid to be too close to that crapper after all your Jambalaya! 

12 hours ago, mead107 said:

Put this on off the wall for a test run for February.   

I have very mixed feelings.  

Just trying to rationalize why I spend so much money ,  $$$$$$$$$$ G 

love the tailgating 

love all my friends

season holder 1991 - still 

Testing testing 

Mead Mead. 

Ask yourself......  how many games will I attend and what happens if they sellout?

3 hours ago, mead107 said:

I have time to think. 

I've thought about dropping my clubs and just buying games I want, but I like my seats so much. And I have people that buy a few games from me every year so I don't want to disappoint them.