EJ Gaines and Charles Clay Looking Good to Play Week 10

Only thing making last night's loss less miserable is the thought of seeing Clay, Benjamin, Matthews, Jones, and Shady all on offense against the Saints. I know Benjamin won't be fully up to speed but that's a healthy list of targets and weapons for our offensive.

Glad we'll have Gaines back to help the secondary.

If the OL shows up should be a good game and hopefully W.

@ChrisBrownBills

McDermott: Chance for Clay and Gaines to return for Saints game in Week 10. #Bills

@buffalobills

McDermott: “Charles Clay and E.J. Gaines have made tremendous progress. They’re both heading in the right direction for Week 10.”

DNuT0T2UQAAXsFI.jpg

1:09 PM - 3 Nov 2017

Need this, and they still get 10 more days until the punches start being thrown :thumbsup:

Advanced metrics have Clay as one of the best blocking TE's in the league.

Huh? Clay is very good blocker.

I dunno, I don't see it. I haven't looked at the metrics and I could definitely be wrong, I just never saw him as a strong blocker...always thought he'd be that much more effective in playaction if his run blocking was better.

Gaines is huge. Wright has been awful as well poor tackling. More down he is in CB roster the better. Gaines is pretty huge. Front 7 needs to improve.

Getting Clay back is huge along with Benjamin playing

Hopefully Dennison fix his awful play calling. No more seeing using Tolbert running when down huge or WR (other stuff as well).

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan

Even with those guys out there last night, we lose.

Offensive line, defensive pass rush is the issue that isnt getting addressed

Hope they tweek or adjust within the next week....maybe im naive but they did adjustments in their bi week and worked for 2 wins in a row.....im hoping for the same even though i think NO is a much bigger challenge than TB/Oak.....i hope it rains and rains alot next sunday....

Well theres a bright spot.

Are you looking at McDemott's head?

Even with those guys out there last night, we lose.

Offensive line, defensive pass rush is the issue that isnt getting addressed

Any idea how much we blitzed last night? This scheme seems to rely on the front 4 and they are not getting it done.