Why did our D suck so bad tonight?

Klaista2k

I know the whole team was really bad tonight, but what was really troubling was how bad we looked on Defense.

I thought we were supposed to be pretty good on D this year yet the Jets ran all the !@#$ over us.

How concerned should we be?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the whole team was really bad tonight, but what was really troubling was how bad we looked on Defense.

I thought we were supposed to be pretty good on D this year yet the Jets ran all the !@#$ over us.

TB ran all over us too(well --passed all over us). People were getting unrealistic to the point of delirium.This Bills team is slightly above average at this point..8-8 or 9-7.Just like a lot of us thought.

The most troubling thing though is the D line.Yikes.

Edited by Tcali

Just a bad game, nothing was going right for them. Early on they had a gift wrapped INT that hit the defender in the hands and he just bobbled it.

Hopefully they use this and build from it. They played well without 99 last week, and in the other games where he was only playing around 1/3 of the defensive snaps

No one stacking Double teams but i think people told me that is not a problem and the 67% of the other snaps show that. So maybe then it was constantly getting put on to defend a short field after a 3 and out?

Hughes is reminding me of a D lineman we had about 10 yrs ago --Kelsay...with that stupid passrush where he never brings pressure and is always 10 yds wide of the QB .

Someone teach him a different move

He is a speed rusher and has alot of run responsibilities this year as well. Hence why he has been very good at setting the edge ala Shaq

Edited by MAJBobby

No pass rush and gave up nearly 200 yds. on the ground. The only time I notice Hughes is when he takes his weekly personal foul penalty.

He's been good about that this year but it definitely came back tonight.

Team penalties were a huge part of the problem tonight, overall.

Almost everything was a big cluster !@#$ tonight.

He's been good about that this year but it definitely came back tonight.

Team penalties were a huge part of the problem tonight, overall.

Almost everything was a big cluster !@#$ tonight.

Well the personal foul call on Hughes was BS anyway. But that is Bogers crew one of the worst crews in the league

Pass rush is a huge problem. It feels like 2011 again in that area before we signed mario. Shaq is a good edge setter but he has no burst and barely gets any pressure.

But just for the record he was really the only one getting pressure tonight

But just for the record he was really the only one getting pressure tonight

He did a couple times. There wasnt much of a rush whatsoever tonight. Along with over persuing and missed tackles right from the start of the game

Edited by BillsSbSoon