How do we not have a decent back up RB???

The juice

Other than the Carolina connection I'm perplexed as to what McD and this team sees in Tolbert.

The guy has never been anything more than a short yardage type of back in his career yet we are giving him valuable carries at crucial times this season and rarely is he doing much with them.

If this team does crash and burn down the stretch not having a Gillislee or Karlos Williams type of back is going to be the reason why.

This isn't true. He was a great runner/receiver early in his career. He hasn't been an effective short yardage back for a number of years. He should not be on this team.

Tolbert would normally be a FB-type runner, but with DiMarco on the team, I don't think he really plays much of a role.

They'd be better served with a change-of-pace RB like a Mike Gillislee, or if you want to go really far back, Kenneth Davis. Tolbert is not that kind of guy.

Tolbert would normally be a FB-type runner, but with DiMarco on the team, I don't think he really plays much of a role.

They'd be better served with a change-of-pace RB like a Mike Gillislee, or if you want to go really far back, Kenneth Davis. Tolbert is not that kind of guy.

Change of pace means nothing. Tolbert is a change of pace, fat and slow. Another back that is as effective as McCoy usually is would work better. A change of pace from Shady is a slow RB.

To this day out of all off season during season move. The move to this day Gillislee did not pay him scratch my head lots. He was perfect for McCoy...

Has anyone here ever started a new job where you were responsible for changing things? It doesnt happen over night. Its not McDermotts or Beanes fault there has been bad leadership in Buffalo for 20 years. Try to look at these two differently because they are different people with a different plan and approach.