Superstition wise: Let's not screw this up.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No superstitions. Play the game and limit your own mistakes and they win. These Thursday games comes down to who is more disciplined. I expect that team to be Buffalo. Two straight wins vs 3 straight losses, add in the big bump of making the big win now move with Benjamin. I expect buffalo to jump out to a lead in the first half and force the Jets into playing catch up which will result in TO that eventually ends in a lopsided victory for Buffalo. 38-13 Bills. Benjamin makes a surprise start. He scores the first TD of the game.

No superstitions. Play the game and limit your own mistakes and they win. These Thursday games comes down to who is more disciplined. I expect that team to be Buffalo. Two straight wins vs 3 straight losses, add in the big bump of making the big win now move with Benjamin. I expect buffalo to jump out to a lead in the first half and force the Jets into playing catch up which will result in TO that eventually ends in a lopsided victory for Buffalo. 38-13 Bills. Benjamin makes a surprise start. He scores the first TD of the game.

Your lips to God's ear! :thumbsup:

My bad, guys. I accidentally wrote "Go Bills" on facebook today. I probably just threw a hex on the whole damn season.

Facebook? What are you...a middle aged woman?

Simple for me. Tyrod Taylor jersey, a stiff margarita for pregame, Miller lites, and tequila shots after each Bills touchdown. In the past, my wife and I would cheers "championship" during our touchdown shots. This season I switched it up to "playoffs." You're welcome.

Facebook? What are you...a middle aged woman?

Simple for me. Tyrod Taylor jersey, a stiff margarita for pregame, Miller lites, and tequila shots after each Bills touchdown. In the past, my wife and I would cheers "championship" during our touchdown shots. This season I switched it up to "playoffs." You're welcome.

Margarita? What are you... a middle aged woman?