Opinion: Writing Is on the Wall - Cam Is Coming

Gugny

From Ty-Rod to Cam-Shaft?

too inconsistent

Next time you have a puff, you might want to pass the bong.

that and your name just reminded me of

Oh yeah, we gonna rock down to Electric Avenue
And then we'll take it higher
Oh we gonna rock down to Electric Avenue
And then we'll take it higher

Cam would be a headache, one that I don't think McDermott would want to deal with. He wants team first, high character players and no controversies. Cam is immature and constantly saying and doing dumb stuff in the media. I couldn't stand seeing him pout on the sideline with a towel on his head in a Bills uniform.

You and your recent pot-stirring, Gugny.......you love getting the hornets out.

I simply shared my opinion. This isn't pot-stirring.

I bet if - 2 days ago - I posted that Benjamin would be traded to the Bills, that I would have gotten a lot of the same responses as this thread is getting. Especially the, "why would CAR do this?" crowd.

You never know.

I think it makes sense.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/qb

Cam was ranked 28th last year and is 23rd so far this year. 10tds 11int so far this season. That is 24 games, Cam has already peaked. The league has figured out how to play him and his game does not evolve. He is still a big baby in a bad suit.

Cam will regress further without Benjamin to just chuck it up to imo.

Edited by Turk71

Unless...Drew Brees. Or Alex Smith.

Both Drew Brees and Alex Smith reinforce the point you're responding to, that you don't trade away "franchise" guys for unknowns or draft picks

At the point where Alex Smith was traded to the Chiefs, he'd lost his starting job to Kaepernick, ergo, "not franchise guy" at that point, and it was felt Kaep was a known quantity, having started in 7 games including playoffs

At the point where Drew Brees left in free agency, he was not traded; he had been given a good offer, but NO wanted more, and #4 overall pick Philip Rivers had been sitting on the Sandy Ego bench for 2 years.

I simply shared my opinion. This isn't pot-stirring.

I bet if - 2 days ago - I posted that Benjamin would be traded to the Bills, that I would have gotten a lot of the same responses as this thread is getting. Especially the, "why would CAR do this?" crowd.

You never know.

I think it makes sense.

If you aren't pot-stirring, how about if you put some "skin" in the game with an explanation of just why it is your opinion that this makes sense?

Start by explaining why would Carolina trade Cam Newton when they have no developing QB behind him on the bench.

Both Drew Brees and Alex Smith reinforce the point you're responding to, that you don't trade away "franchise" guys for unknowns or draft picks

At the point where Alex Smith was traded to the Chiefs, he'd lost his starting job to Kaepernick, ergo, "not franchise guy" at that point, and it was felt Kaep was a known quantity, having started in 7 games including playoffs

At the point where Drew Brees left in free agency, he was not traded; he had been given a good offer, but NO wanted more, and #4 overall pick Philip Rivers had been sitting on the Sandy Ego bench for 2 years.

If you aren't pot-stirring, how about if you put some "skin" in the game with an explanation of just why it is your opinion that this makes sense?

Start by explaining why would Carolina trade Cam Newton when they have no developing QB behind him on the bench.

Why did they trade their best WR?

Why did they trade their best WR?

Irrelevant to the question. You say the writing is on the wall, you're not pot stirring, it just makes sense.

Don't change the subject or try to divert it to make other folks explain - you're the one saying it makes sense that Cam will come to B'lo, you explain why in your opinion it makes sense.

Otherwise, you ARE pot-stirring

Irrelevant to the question. You say the writing is on the wall, you're not pot stirring, it just makes sense.

Don't change the subject or try to divert it to make other folks explain - you're the one saying it makes sense that Cam will come to B'lo, you explain why in your opinion it makes sense.

Otherwise, you ARE pot-stirring

there are 3 things I know about this board.

1) never take gugny seriously

2) always deny liking gladiator movies.