Tell me which move is made by the "good" GM

Two moves:

1. GM "A", of a quarterback wasteland of a franchise, misses out by minutes on a trade for a young QB with playoff experience at the trade deadline.

2. GM "B", of a team whose quarterback is thoroughly maligned by both his fanbase and the national media, deals some serious draft capital for a #1 wide receiver in the dying seconds of the trade period.

Four questions:

1. Which move does a good GM make?

2. Which GM do you want leading your team?

3. Which GM have the Bills had in the past?

4. Which GM do the Bills have now?

one... two... three... GO!

You don't name names, but "reading between the lines" it appears in #2 the QB you refer to is TT. I don't hate TT, realize he has limitations, but your comment about being maligned by the national media from what I hear and see isn't really true. The only place he's maligned is right here and some of the local media.

Two moves:

1. GM "A", of a quarterback wasteland of a franchise, misses out by minutes on a trade for a young QB with playoff experience at the trade deadline.

2. GM "B", of a team whose quarterback is thoroughly maligned by both his fanbase and the national media, deals some serious draft capital for a #1 wide receiver in the dying seconds of the trade period.

Four questions:

The assumption here that the #2 QB is a second coming of Tom Brady is off the charts. NE Backups have not gone out and had the same success as Tom Brady. Even their coaches have had piss-poor success. They have not been able to replicate that system because they don't have the same QB!

Two moves:

Four questions:

Obviously 2. However, I am not of the belief that a late 3rd and a 7th, when said GM is in possession of two firsts, two seconds and two thirds, is truly "serious draft capital " when it pertains to the acquisition of a bona fide #1 with the skillset of KB. Nor do I see the qb to which you are referring as being maligned by the national media at all. The only "maligners" are here on TBD and some douches at TBN.

I guess that's why I have been in accordance with our GM's moves to date. He's got the sweetest kool aid.🍹

Edited by MiltonWaddams

One of my favorite pieces of American sports television history:

Lolol I remember that. That announcer was absolutely smitten by her, and had no qualms making sure EVERYONE knew. The way she was looking in the stands it's almost as if she could hear him talking about her, and she was just a taaaad bit creeped out....

Good stuff!