Trouble in *Cheats land? TB & BB relationship not great?

Reed83HOF

Tom Brady has 16 TDs and 2 Ints.... None of the Pats recent "struggles" have ANYTHING to do with him, not even remotely. He has shown no sign of decline. Even then, TB at 80% of his peak is better than anything Jimmy Garrapalo will ever be. Niners got fleeced. Pats backups never do anything worth while in the league when BB cuts ties, going back to our buddy Drew... Bledsoe, Cassel, Mallet, Hoyer, Brissett, now Jimmy... JG hasn't shown any potential to really get excited about, not sure how he warrants what will be a top 40 pick. In short, I call all sorts of BS on these "rumors."

Week 17 JG will start for the Niners and get eaten alive, while Hoyer starts for the Pats and has a career day bc the Pats have the AFC locked up by "old man" Brady, 2 weeks prior.

Garoppolo is the longest tenured backup to hit the market from the Pats* at three and a half seasons. he also was the highest draft choice 62nd overall of any of Brady's backups (Granted Mallett and Brissett were third rounders.) He looked good in the limited amount of games he played (then again Cassell had a good season too) so there are a lot of positives to Garoppolo.

I think for a 2nd round pick to grab a former second round pick who has been developing behind the best QB of all time and in the best QB system of all time for three and a half years is a fair deal. Only big red flag for me is that Garoppolo might only start 5-6 games for the Niners and even a decent performance at QB could make you have to sign him for a lot of money.

So the Niners to me took a very good chance on a QB who could be very good. They can get a look at him in live games before having to make a decision too.

Tom Brady has 16 TDs and 2 Ints.... None of the Pats recent "struggles" have ANYTHING to do with him, not even remotely. He has shown no sign of decline. Even then, TB at 80% of his peak is better than anything Jimmy Garrapalo will ever be. Niners got fleeced. Pats backups never do anything worth while in the league when BB cuts ties, going back to our buddy Drew... Bledsoe, Cassel, Mallet, Hoyer, Brissett, now Jimmy... JG hasn't shown any potential to really get excited about, not sure how he warrants what will be a top 40 pick. In short, I call all sorts of BS on these "rumors."

Week 17 JG will start for the Niners and get eaten alive, while Hoyer starts for the Pats and has a career day bc the Pats have the AFC locked up by "old man" Brady, 2 weeks prior.

bull ****. Here is another scenario, Brady gets injured and the Hoyer led Pats season goes down the toilet.

Ryan BurrVerified account @RyanBurr 1h1 hour ago

More

Brady camp 3 days ago felt privately TB could be traded by Bill after 17. This was a Kraft decision to make it clear Brady finishes as a Pat

Ryan BurrVerified account @RyanBurr 1h1 hour ago

More

Ryan Burr Retweeted Ryan Burr

Told TB relationship with BB not great and all his loyalty is too Mr Kraft.

Ryan BurrVerified account @RyanBurr 11m11 minutes ago

More

Brady camp continued Bill is 100% business and if he thinks he would be more likely to win with Jim G than TB than Tom would be out. Period

I would have traded for Brady no question, he fits this team of hard workers and world trust the process, and sticking it to Bill and the pats for 6 years would be well worth it, plus winning Super Bowls would be a nice bonus.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Wasnt it Lynch from SF who said he had calls, plural, about Brady? Thats where this all comes from, right? Like Belichik thought about it and finally said no, but you can have Jimmy for a second. The fact Belichik considered it offends Tom. We all know Tom is a little sensitive at times. Belichik willost likely own it and tell Tom, yes I did it. This is a business Tom. Tom will get over it and they will move on.

I would have traded for Brady no question, he fits this team of hard workers and world trust the process, and sticking it to Bill and the pats for 6 years would be well worth it, plus winning Super Bowls would be a nice bonus.

I would hand in my fan card immediately.

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 2:13 AM, T-Bomb said:

Owner should not be messing with this stuff IMO.

Also, who the heck would trade for Brady at 40?

Mark my words, if Brady were traded to the Bills next season, the Brady Bills #12 jersey would eclipse even Kelly's jersey sales.

Either from fans that would buy it because we finally had a worth successor, or to burn in effigy.

Either way, I'd trade one of our first round picks IN A HEARTBEAT for him, and I'm as big a hater as any.

On 11/1/2017 at 7:43 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

The Bills are looking respectable and now we're seeing the demise of the Pats threads creeping up.

I've grown to ignore these things until I see it for real.

This team has enough problems of its own than to worry about "fake news." Never believe ANYTHING B$PN or SI says about the Patriots...