Playoffs? Playoffs?? The Playoff Chances Thread

Hope this doesn't shock anyone? Probably alot of this is based on the fact

that this team, literally has no offense? Hate getting one those early td's as a bills

fan, because you know that's about all you're going to get the rest of the game.

Edited by Albwan

2 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Yeah Dareus is really slowing the Jags down this year. What a stinker.

Chargers game: Let's think about what Tyrod would have done (not thrown 5 picks I can tell you that.) He played an amazing pass rush against the Broncos, particular Von Miller. Know what he does? He drops back and has to dodge Von Miller running free every darn play. Know what Peterman does? He throws a pick off his back foot as he gets clobbered.

Again, why didn't Tyrod use that magic against the Panthers, Bengals, Jets, Saints, Patriots 2x? Again it was Peterman's first start and 2 unlucky picks made a rookie in his first game lose confidence. Tyrod stepping up in any of those games (specifically the Bengals/Panthers) would make this entire thing a non issue and he probably wouldn't have gotten benched.

He deserved to be benched, get over it.

Edited by What a Tuel
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Dread321 said:

I see us winning. And the Bengals pulling off an upset to send Marvin Lewis off on a good note. = Playoffs baby!! 

Obvi Bills need to win.

Also need either Cincinnati to win OR Jacksonville and Oakland both to win.  All of those games are now on simultaneously at 4:25.

Something Billsy will happen, don't worry.

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

How do we only have a 13% chance? If we win and Ravens lose which does seem unlikely, we are in. Almost sounds like a 50/50 thing to me

Only the bills would lose to the lowly bengals under these circumstances.

• Like (+1) 1

Everyone should try to jinx the Ravens, Chargers, Dolphins and Titans. Submit lineups of only players from these 4 teams in fan duel. I'm hoping if I do this that thise teams will all crap the bed but if not then you win big money. No lose situation lol

Edited by Buffalo03

46 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:
1 hour ago, McBean said:
Playoff chances for teams still in limbo: Ravens 97% Falcons 67% Titans 50% Chargers 41% Seahawks 33% Bills 13%

Roll out your mock draft time.

How do we only have a 13% chance? If we win and Ravens lose which does seem unlikely, we are in. Almost sounds like a 50/50 thing to

This is why odds are so dumb.

Chargers need to win and have Titans lose. 41% chance. (Their only shot to get in.) Plus even need a twist on depending on a specific combo of Ravens and Bills winning and losing.

Bills need to win and have Titans and Chargers lose OR have the Ravens lose to the Bengals and we get in. 13% chance.

Seems rather silly odds when we are all playing division games, the Bengals and Raiders are only 2 games behind their respective opponents, and the Jaguars are 2 games ahead of their opponent.

Edited by What a Tuel