Lofton never dropped a pass.

Hahaha. That's not true.

If you noticed the graphic it said 'according to James Lofton'.

I remember him dropping passes but he was a surehanded guy, absolutely.

I dont think I follow. It showed zero drops, and if you think about his time here, I cant think of any either. There were some bad passes, but no drops that really stick out.

I just can't believe he isn't mentioned more in the "elite" circles when talking about receivers.

I dont think I follow. It showed zero drops, and if you think about his time here, I cant think of any either. There were some bad passes, but no drops that really stick out.

I just can't believe he isn't mentioned more in the "elite" circles when talking about receivers.

Come on Quint. You need to get back out to sea and catch some sharks.

The sea air will do you some good.

He dropped so many passes in his last year here it was ridiculous. We used to joke that he was concentrating on his Christmas special.

And, then the next year he was with the Eagles and dropped one to blow a game against the Dolphins. Still killing us a year later.

Yeah, it was a joke and you got got

He is in the HOF. Is there an elite section of the HOF?