What is the Bills record going to be by 11:30PM on Thursday?

sullim4

81 members have voted

1. 1. What will the Bills record be on Thursday at 11:30PM?

• 6-2
    • 5-3
    • 4-4

In the spirit of the thread that proclaimed the Bills would be in third this past Thursday at 11:30pm... what do you think will happen this week with the two games on the schedule?

Hard to believe they could actually have six wins by the first week in November... that's usually the win total in January.

Edited by sullim4

No Gaines and possibly Poyer is a big deal vs Carr, Cooper, and Crabtree.

I'm terrified. But they're missing almost their entire secondary. Tyrod has to be great. What's held him back as being accepted or proving he's a good QB is putting a string of 2, 3, or 4 good games in a row together. No better time then this current stretch.

If we win Sunday, the chances of getting in the playoffs increase dramatically. Chargers should lose at NE. Broncos lose at the Chiefs. That gives us 2 and 3 game leads on those teams; we control our destiny especially if we beat the Dolphins (2x) and Jets Thursday. This is a huge game.

2 months ago I thought this team wouldn't win 3 games. Coach McD has won me over with how prepared and close this team is. A leader of men that is easy to root for. They believe even if we don't. It can't be overstated enough how big a deal that is in the locker room.

No predictions needed. I'm just enjoying the ride.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This is a really good idea for a poll because of so many variables. And some, to me, are contradictory, which is why this is an interesting question. I'm voting 5-3, because if I had to bet, it's hard to imagine we win both and are 6-2 halfway through this season.

BUT...

I think we are going to win this game. By a hair. Because it's home (if this was away I think we lose). And no matter whether we win or whether we lose, I think we beat the Jets.

Which doesn't make sense but that is what happens when you try to predict two games that are not no brainers. If you're honest, you figure you may be wrong on one of them. ;)

I dig it, since this is actually about the Bills which my thread was not (although you couldn't really tell by some of the responses).

I am in for 6-2, as well. I just have to believe...so difficult against the Raiders and so difficult to have a short week and go on the road.

Hope and faith, I guess.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Neither game is a gimme. The Jets are much better than people think and the Bills are a 50/50 team. They can win or lose any week against other Mediocre opponents. Wouldn't be stunned with any of these records. I see two losses and likely as two wins.

Let's hope west coast travel and 47 degrees and rain bode well for us.

In the spirit of the thread that proclaimed the Bills would be in third this past Thursday at 11:30pm... what do you think will happen this week with the two games on the schedule?

Hard to believe they could actually have six wins by the first week in November... that's usually the win total in January.

Since the Pegulas, 9, 8, 7 wins in January.

With Gaines out and Poyer a question mark I'm not feeling real confident. This feels similar to the Bengals game. We really want a win to show that we are not the same old Bills but again we got some key injuries that are going to make a tough game even tougher. I'm predicting a loss and hoping for the best. I say 5-3.

No choice for game to be in overtime at 11:30 so results not determined?

And you do not know what the word "usually" means.

The reason I posed this question is because I think we are going to learn exactly how this season is going to go in the next 5 days.

6-2 means the team has turned the corner and they have very good odds of making the playoffs.

5-3 means the Bills are likely going to be in the playoff hunt, but they will likely need to beat a "good" team like Kansas City or (New England)* to make it in.

4-4, particularly against two teams that they are capable of beating, says this is a rebuild and playoffs aren't in the cards. If they can't beat the Jets on the road, they really don't have any business being in the playoff hunt, anyway.

The reason I posed this question is because I think we are going to learn exactly how this season is going to go in the next 5 days.

6-2 means the team has turned the corner and they have very good odds of making the playoffs.

5-3 means the Bills are likely going to be in the playoff hunt, but they will likely need to beat a "good" team like Kansas City or (New England)* to make it in.

4-4, particularly against two teams that they are capable of beating, says this is a rebuild and playoffs aren't in the cards. If they can't beat the Jets on the road, they really don't have any business being in the playoff hunt, anyway.

I agree. Good post.