Bills will win Sunday

Ice bowl 67

Raiders have to travel across the country to Buffalo and are coming off a huge win against a divisional rival. This is a strong recipe for a letdown game. Bills are super tough at home as well. I think your defense is tough enough to get after Carr and make it a long day for him. Go Bills!! My boys are on a bye week so I hope I get to watch my AFC team win.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back Ice. Beginning to look like Buffalo Bills' weather. This one's all on the coaches. They scheme it right and it won't be close.

Get the wind chill down in the 30s and the sunshine boys will think they're freezing off things that don't grow back. Crabtree may be alright but Cooper's a 'Bama guy and he's about to find out what happens when you stub a frozen finger on a pass with some zip in it.

And that signature win they've been crowing about all week over on their boards took 3 tries with no time on the clock to get done.

More worried about the jersey jests than these clowns.

Very tough game for Buffalo. I see Mack with Gaines and probably Poyer out being the difference. Oakland wins a close one 27-24

Welcome back Ice. Beginning to look like Buffalo Bills' weather. This one's all on the coaches. They scheme it right and it won't be close.

Get the wind chill down in the 30s and the sunshine boys will think they're freezing off things that don't grow back. Crabtree may be alright but Cooper's a 'Bama guy and he's about to find out what happens when you stub a frozen finger on a pass with some zip in it.

And that signature win they've been crowing about all week over on their boards took 3 tries with no time on the clock to get done.

More worried about the jersey jests than these clowns.

Ive yet to really see Tyrod play a good game in adverse weather. This team is past few years has laid eggs in bad weather.

Very tough game for Buffalo. I see Mack with Gaines and probably Poyer out being the difference. Oakland wins a close one 27-24

Ive yet to really see Tyrod play a good game in adverse weather. This team is past few years has laid eggs in bad weather.

Oscar the Grouch. Are you rooting for TT to fail?

So you're tellin me there's a chance.....yess!!!! I read ya...

Apparently they have 150% chance of doing something.

Buffalo at home with challenging weather gives us an advantage.

I predict that Zay Jones will not only have a good game he will also be the primary topic of discussion.

I think someone predicts this in some form every week. Eventually Zay will have to have a good game I guess.