Texans ready to walk out on owner after “inmate” comments

YoloinOhio

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets play a game. you seem like you might be up for this

police fight crime.

crime occurs in areas where crime occurs.

this is often inner city areas where population density is higher.

population density is generally a sign of lower property values

lower property values attract lower income groups

lower income groups are more likely to be involved with crime

crime attracts policing

policing attracts guns

crime involves guns

guns are bad.

bad guns.

free hat.

Evidently this post attracts men in white "suits" and red MAGA hats...

"They know what they signed up for" - Your president.

Tuth. I'm hoping I live just long enough to see the last one die out.

are you not an American? he is your president, too.

elections have consequences

at this point, what difference does it make?

#ohtheirony.

Evidently this post attracts men in white "suits" and red MAGA hats...

see, you [the proverbial left] can't even carry on a conversation without making it just a splattering of verbal diarrhea.

most avoid this conversation because you [the left] cannot help but trip over thsemselves in terrible form.

me i have a shower to take and to figure out which random i'm going to see.

In what context of the English language would that phrase be considered disrespectful? It's used for exact opposite intent. Especially in reference to a soldier who knew he might die and yet VOLUNTEERED to defend his country anyway.

michael brown and tamir rice were armed. michael brown was assaulting a police officer, too. freddie gray and many of them...the story isn't told. natasha was an unfortunate incident. taylor, no real information there.

i asked for men being unfairly killed. looks like i counted maybe 1 story that seems legit. there are a few there with inconclusive information to it being reasonable, but solid A+ for effort but it fell far short of being a point.

you can't hold those as evidence when many cases are unsolved and many cases are misleading in their description.

but essentially your link is a joke for stating the false narrative of the michael brown situation.

There are about 15 you just ignored. Lol.

That's lol worthy.

Please. You replied " no they don't" to my statement that Cops need to defend themselves against the possibility of being shot. What universe are you living in? The US is not England or some other European utopia. If they don't need to , why does the law in the United States allow them to do so? You are quite ignorant, actually.

In what context of the English language would that phrase be considered disrespectful? It's used for exact opposite intent. Especially in reference to a soldier who knew he might die and yet VOLUNTEERED to defend his country anyway.

you shouldn't even both. the left is showing when they claim "your president"

the poor guy must be in north korea or canada or something.

Please. You replied " no they don't" to my statement that Cops need to defend themselves against the possibility of being shot. What universe are you living in? The US is not England or some other European utopia. If they don't need to , why does the law in the United States allow them to do so? You are quite ignorant, actually.

the law is not a statement of morality or what is justifiable. They're just words on a page written mostly by old rich white men. The police exist to protect their property and collect taxes.

I said half and half. But if the public defender was smart enough to get a mostly black jury and make Mark Furman look like a racist from his own words then yes, he could have won with a public defender. It's incredible how many black people in LA still think he is innocent. Because they truly believe the cops could do that.

I see your point but have a really hard time imagining a public defender being able to pull it off.

My favorite part was him trying on the gloves. Here Mr. Professional Actor, pretend like these gloves don't fit.

the law is not a statement of morality or what is justifiable. They're just words on a page written mostly by old rich white men. The police exist to protect their property and collect taxes.

Wow. Your ignorance is revealed by the moment here on TSW....I can see why you are sympathetic with the kneelers.

Edited by Boatdrinks

Bull Buchanon is the guy that hates the police until his neighbors a play their music too loud.

The three times in my life I've called the police: two car thefts and a hit and run they were completely useless and ineffective. However, if I ever need someone to tell me my tail light is out, I know they'll bravely answer the call of duty.

There are about 15 you just ignored. Lol.

how many times do i have to tell you, if 3 quantify to my point than the other 47 must!

nonetheless, i did not use much to reply to going back before 2012, because it did jump ffrom 2012 to 2006

odd to - likely - selectively report on those shootings.

boyd, francis, graham, loggins [and messina} in 2012 do not prove the officers acted illegally.

2006 offficers acquitted for bell

2005 katrina incident was a botched issue of all sorts of proportions, but that was 12 years ago - not at all relevant to today

2003 - james .... they get away with saying she was shot in the head but don't go on or even link... and shirely, they'd mention the officer was arrested. much more to the story. clearly.

1999 - diallo - the tranny loving bruce springsteen wrote a song on this, so that's something. he's cool, so i should believe what he believes. still, nada happened to officers, they were within their right.

haggerty - no evidence in article of officer wrong doing. but dude a cell phone in 1999, those were some things. it was a giant walkie talkie

michell lunge at an officer, he shot her. boohoo. don't care

as i said, weaksauce link, brah-ski

The three times in my life I've called the police: two car thefts and a hit and run they were completely useless and ineffective. However, if I ever need someone to tell me my tail light is out, I know they'll bravely answer the call of duty.

why would you oppress someone who just needed a car to feed their babies?

and because the police were ineffective... dude, i bet they were out shooting minorities?

my god, you're such a trooper. you go on with your bad self.

have a goodnight folks

Well If you come off to the police how you come off on here I can't imagine why they weren't jumping through hoops to help you out.

I loved it. Got to keep shaking things up and undo the BHO years. There is really no solution to what they are protesting as it barely exists in reality. It's minimal and will always exist in some small form because people are imperfect. It's not like saying " we are for finding a cure for cancer" etc. There is no way to find one shred of anything unifying in their message. So all responses in disagreement will likely be negative.

Some folks don't know which heading under which to start their thread. What can you do?

I buy that all of us demanding a better justice system can be unifying. Whether black or white - use of force, the war on drugs, civil asset forfeiture, no knock warrants, militarization of police and on and on are things that should bother all of us.

And yea, I think that young black guys catch those things harder then young white guys when each are walking down the street with a joint in their pocket

Lol. So many times the way one comes across influences what follows. With that track record of misfortune though youd think one would be more anti criminal than anything.

I buy that all of us demanding a better justice system can be unifying. Whether black or white - use of force, the war on drugs, civil asset forfeiture, no knock warrants, militarization of police and on and on are things that should bother all of us.

And yea, I think that young black guys catch those things harder then young white guys when each are walking down the street with a joint in their pocket

Police should be militarized because criminals are. Most localities these days small amounts of marijuana get you an appearance ticket. No big deal, really. Marijuana is generally on the way to being decriminalized, as it should be imo. Use of force is a response to a threat. It's a necessary thing. Criminals generally are not nice people.

Lol. So many times the way one comes across influences what follows. With that track record of misfortune though youd think one would be more anti criminal than anything.

I've got a lot more to fear from a man in a suit or one with a badge than I do from a random guy with a gun.

Edited by BullBuchanan

I've got a lot more to fear from a man in a suit or one with a badge than I do from a random guy with a gun.

living your life as a coward will never give you life.

Buckle up, youngster. Life's tough.

Update: taking my chances at a 10pm opportunity

The numbers say otherwise. Especially for minorities. Take one look at Chicago and you will see. It's not even close, really. These kind of beliefs and misconceptions bring us the kneelers. They might want to take a knee for victims of street shootings who made the mistake of dissing someone else. Only to be shot and the murder unsolved because no one wants to " snitch ".

Edited by Boatdrinks

how many times do i have to tell you, if 3 quantify to my point than the other 47 must!

nonetheless, i did not use much to reply to going back before 2012, because it did jump ffrom 2012 to 2006

odd to - likely - selectively report on those shootings.

boyd, francis, graham, loggins [and messina} in 2012 do not prove the officers acted illegally.

2006 offficers acquitted for bell

2005 katrina incident was a botched issue of all sorts of proportions, but that was 12 years ago - not at all relevant to today

2003 - james .... they get away with saying she was shot in the head but don't go on or even link... and shirely, they'd mention the officer was arrested. much more to the story. clearly.

1999 - diallo - the tranny loving bruce springsteen wrote a song on this, so that's something. he's cool, so i should believe what he believes. still, nada happened to officers, they were within their right.

haggerty - no evidence in article of officer wrong doing. but dude a cell phone in 1999, those were some things. it was a giant walkie talkie

michell lunge at an officer, he shot her. boohoo. don't care

s

As I said, you just ignore them. Oh, this was during Katrina. That doesn't count. Oh, Bruce wrote a song, that doesn't count. Oh, this guy lunged, that doesn't count. Oh, this guy was acquitted, that surely proves he did nothing wrong, that definitely doesn't count. Oh, these six I won't mention so they don't count. Oh, it doesn't state clearly they did any thing wrong (nor state they did anything right) I won't count those few. Oh, this guys cell phone was too big, I won't count that. Oh, this one was shot in the head but there must be more to it, I won't count that. You do make me laugh. I'll give you that much.