Logan Thomas’ Daughter RIP

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@JonScottTV

#Bills TE Logan Thomas' daughter passed away after being born Tuesday evening. He's back w/ team and will play Sunday. Here's McD's thoughts

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/923917329934831617/pu/vid/1280x720/CqOPvdj1QOzIp2cK.mp4

@viccarucci

Sean McDermott opens his news conference by offering his "heart-felt" support to Logan Thomas & his family for the loss of their daughter.

@NickVeronica

Nick Veronica Retweeted Vic Carucci

This is so sad. He had mentioned how excited his wife was for a daughter after having 4 boys. Wasn’t due until April

@JoeBuscaglia

I thought Sean McDermott's comments on Logan Thomas were well-struck today. Sincere, genuine... you can tell they're all hurting for him.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/923919067576197120/pu/vid/1280x720/1J8hGx6M8QvFe7aA.mp4

I gotta hand it to these guys for coming back and playing so quickly after a death like that. I wouldn't blame them if they wanted to take a few weeks off, personally.

IMO, when you can get out there and do something you love and take your mind off the pain--even for a short while, you do it.

It can go either way though, some guys (like Brett Favre after his father died) can take that emotion and turn it into the game of their lives (I happened to be playing against him in fantasy that week too :lol: ), others--like Stevie Johnson after his mother passed--struggle to overcome the emotions and are unproductive.

Either way, the kid wants to play; I personally plan to scream my head off for him when he walks on the field, makes a catch, gets shown on the scoreboard, etc.

IMO, when you can get out there and do something you love and take your mind off the pain--even for a short while, you do it.

It can go either way though, some guys (like Brett Favre after his father died) can take that emotion and turn it into the game of their lives (I happened to be playing against him in fantasy that week too :lol: ), others--like Stevie Johnson after his mother passed--struggle to overcome the emotions and are unproductive.

Either way, the kid wants to play; I personally plan to scream my head off for him when he walks on the field, makes a catch, gets shown on the scoreboard, etc.

I already feel bad for anyone in his way once he gets the ball in his hands Sunday.