Win the next 2 and I'm ALL IN

Steptide

For me it depends how they win. If the stumble into a victory with turnovers like the Atlanta game I will be naturally happy but "not all in". If we can get the offense moving and a passing game and win, then i will be all in. We have not had one dominant win except for maybe the Jets game which if I recall they were in the game into the mid 3rd qtr.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm always all in, every year regardless of record. But "Are we talking playoffs? Playoffs?"

If by all in you mean, watching every game and routing for the bills, then yes I'm all in. However I'm talking about believing that this team is a legit contender for the playoffs. Nobody expected anything from the bills this year and I'm not quite ready to get my hopes up yet

you chasing him around? then you wonder why he is always pulling your chain.

as for all in. I actually felt before the season started they would win 10 games and get the wildcard.

so far they're on the right track...afro.gif

Starting to look like you were right and I was wrong with 7-9. And I couldn't be happier.

Starting to look like you were right and I was wrong with 7-9. And I couldn't be happier.

Wonder if 9-7 gets in this year.

Once we've clinched.

During this drought, we lost to a Pittsburgh team playing mostly backups, at home, even though we needed it to get in.

There's nothing that can make me stop expecting tradegy until it's mathematically set in stone.

That's me, too. I was at that game. Willie Parker, some UDFA rookie nobody had ever heard of before that game, ran for 100+ yards. I'll be "all in" when they clinch a playoff spot.