Week 8: Raiders' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@JonScottTV

#Bills currently working out 8-10 guys inside Fieldhouse. Not sure exactly who, but can just assume they're DBs with Poyer/Gaines injuries

Anyone check Flightaware for Malcolm Jenkins' whereabouts?

But seriously, working guys out on a Friday?

I'm worried that Poyer is not going to play, which is a huge loss. I hate to be betting our game on a guy named Trae.

This could turn out to be a lot like last week though. The Raiders DBs are hurting as bad as ours. We just don't have the playmakers they do. Hopefully our nobodies can match their somebodies like we did last week.

Buffalo Bills

The Raiders' passing offense, which gained 417 yards last week against the Chiefs, might have awakened at the right time. Since Week 5, the Bills' defense ranks 30th in opposing Total QBR (73.5), 32nd in passing yards per game (350.5), 31st in net yards per pass attempt (8.76), 26th in third-down conversions (46.2 percent) and 21st in points allowed per game (23.5). With safety Jordan Poyer (knee) and cornerback E.J. Gaines (hamstring) uncertain to play Sunday, the Bills will have their work cut out for them against Derek Carr and his receivers.

Raiders 28, Bills 21 -- Mike Rodak

@SalSports

The Raiders travel to Buffalo today, then will head right to Florida, where they will stay in Sarasota all week, then play the Dolphins in Miami Sunday night.

@PFF

These offensive tackles did not allow a pressure in Week 7

DNKf0cYW0AEk2CP.jpg

Jordan Mills?!?

I've grown really comfortable cursing his name on a weekly basis.... this makes me feel weird.