Bills vs. Buccaneers Postgame

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year? Who was the defending NFC champ we beat last year to get us to 4-2? We beat a terrible Cards team, terrible 49ers team, terrible Rams team, and a Pats team on its 3rd QB with a broken throwing thumb.

You said we were 4-2 last year and I said we beat all garbage.

sorry, I meant to say a team that made it to the NFC Championship game the year before. Cards lost to the Panthers.

Wow I wonder if thats the main reason our run game looked so good today

Probably in part. Also in part is Taylor took and completed some shots downfield, Glenn was back, and Tampa doesn't have a very good run defense. Also in part Taylor made some big runs today too.

Edited by Scott7975

What they're saying: Bills discuss keys to the come-from-behind win against Tampa Bay

1022-wts-postgame-mccoy.jpg

RB LeSean McCoy, QB Tyrod Taylor, WR Deonte Thompson plus others talk about the team's third consecutive home win.

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills LB Lorenzo Alexander explains why TE OJ Howard got so open on that second TD. They call it the "Oh S*$@" screen.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/922233249845383169/pu/vid/1280x720/qZSbKEw77aQMewtZ.mp4

Watch: Sean McDermott's Postgame Speech (1:14)

Check out Sean McDermott's message to the team after the 30-27 win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Top 3 things we learned from Bills-Buccaneers

mccoy-10-22-story.jpg

Shady led a revitalized run game, Deonte Thompson made an immediate impact and these takeaways just keep on coming.

Great showing by the offence all around and yes Taylor was exceptional today.....some great plays and Mccoy finally gets that monkey off his back--monster day for him!......we found our main WR!! But wow our defence took abit of a step back today......

Tre continues to amaze. Thompson looks great and obviously has chemistry with TT. I hate zone coverage for our dbs. Coaches had a bad day. Milano can cover 10x better that Preston. And Marcel is still on a milk carton. Good to see Tyrod make a few extra plays with his feet, must have listened to Vick.

Edited by LABILLBACKER

Seemed like an HOUR with visions of the Music City Debacle racing through my mind!

Ditto. Bills kick the go-ahead FG and leave 18 seconds on the clock. This had "sequel" written all over it, but this time I liked the ending.

Everyone should listen to the Tre White interview. It's simultaneously ridiculous and inspiring. He's incredible, blaming himself for giving up the one score late even though it was a perfect pass and pattern and catch. He didn't give much credit to himself for the strip and the fumble recovery because he gave up a TD and thinks he should never give one up. Ever. It's pretty great. You gotta love that guy.