I feel your heartbreak

Ice bowl 67

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I'm sure all your friends are really thankful to have someone who is qualified to determine what actions of theirs qualify for A-hole-ishness. Considering your comments to Ice isn't that a little of the pot calling the kettle black. Or maybe just your brother's keeper.

The difference being, I'm being an a-hole on purpose.

IB, honestly, how is this something the pack never contemplated before? This is where (I'm gonna take heat for this) Fitzy would have made sense.

Edit: and yes, the Pack are my second favorite team of all time.

You'd think they would have learned after the Seneca Wallace season.

Hundley looked pretty good in PS. He might be OK. You're already 4-2 in a weak division.

Would you trade for Hotrod?

If Hundley is no good, any talk of Colin in Green Bay?

The difference being, I'm being an a-hole on purpose.

Speaking of a-holes Brady's been knocked around more then usual, losing his touch, Pats losing at home.

Secret undercover agent Gilmore has done well...

Its just a matter of time now... :rolleyes:

I don't know how long the OP has been around, but the Packers were an awful franchise in the 70's and 80's.

So that's a solid 20+ years of sucking.

Still, GB had nothing on us.

This is true. The Pack was just god awful throughout the 70s and 80s, pretty much. But I agree, it's still nothing compared to us.

Sorry about that, Ice. Tough break indeed. At least it wasn't an ugly break like Gordon Heyward or anything.

That is all true, but, trying to compare his pain of losing his franchise QB to a injury as the Bills throwing out career back-up QBs as our starter, is kind of patronizing, even if that was not his intent. Green Bay has had a franchise QB leading their offense since 1992 between Favre and Rodgers.

I see it from both sides. Overall good dude.

Sadly I agree, also add in all the lost SBs and it's not even a little close to it. How about we feel GBs pain in their loss for this season. I truly will miss GB being my other favorite team to pull for this season. Go GB and Go Bills

You know nothing of heartbreak, we havent been to the playoffs in 18 damn years.

We have never won a super bowl, ever.

We have gotten to 4 straight, only to lose every. single. time.

Please, get outta here with that BS.

Rodgers got hurt, who cares, NEXT.

You know nothing of heartbreak, we havent been to the playoffs in 18 damn years.

We have never won a super bowl, ever.

We have gotten to 4 straight, only to lose every. single. time.

Please, get outta here with that BS.

Rodgers got hurt, who cares, NEXT.

feel better now that you got that off your chest. must be you felt the need to share your feelings on the topic but guess what,

no one gives a **** how you feel, seriously, no one.

feel better now that you got that off your chest. must be you felt the need to share your feelings on the topic but guess what,

no one gives a **** how you feel, seriously, no one.

Are you talking to the OP?

Or you, not coincidentally.

whatever. you going to cry about it like him and others have here too? poor fellas, little feelings are hurt because they have endured 17 years. boo !@#$ing hoo

Are you talking to the OP?

you that dense. wait, you must be since I did not quote the OP but just another butt hurt fan crying the blues. oh, 17 years boo hoo

i get that the dudes initial post wasnt supposed to be incendiary but comparing one season of losing your qb after you've had 20 years of favre and rodgers and saying its remotely like what bills fans have gone through is just really dumb.

i get there was no offense intended but its just really stupid to try and even compare the 2 situations or even try and pretend that he has any idea what its been like being a fan of the bills.

whatever. you going to cry about it like him and others have here too? poor fellas, little feelings are hurt because they have endured 17 years. boo !@#$ing hoo

you that dense. wait, you must be since I did not quote the OP but just another butt hurt fan crying the blues. oh, 17 years boo hoo

:lol:

Who the !@#$ are you again?