Vick on Tyrod: "You've got a god given talent. Use it."

would you please leave the community?

I know he doesnt like Taylor but I will agree with what he said. I think Taylor gives the Bills the best chance right but if he keeps holding on to the ball and not taking some chances, then the offense will continue to stall. If that happens you may see Peterman after a couple games.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I would imagine behind the scenes he probably told Taylor to step up his game because this kid behind him is extremely talented and eager to get his chance.

Wow. It's like you're there in Vick's head........

This isn't college. Tyrod wouldn't last two games.

Well in that case ................ Run, Forrest, run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You sound like your ten years old.

He sounds like his ten year old what?

yeah but eventually the status quo will continue to leave. Or we will go after him full bore

I didn't know the ire had grown to that point. What exactly has been done to make it that bad? I think I'm missing something.

For the sake of my entertainment, I vote the later.

SaviorPete 2020

On April Fools Day 2018 lets give SaviorPeterman moderator abilities for 24 hours and see what happens

Honestly, I'd like to live in that timeline. I really don't see a downside.

I didn't know the ire had grown to that point. What exactly has been done to make it that bad? I think I'm missing something.

For the sake of my entertainment, I vote the later.

SaviorPete 2020

Honestly, I'd like to live in that timeline. I really don't see a downside.

shitposting on this board is shitposting on this board

Fair enough, I suppose that is what the PPP area is for. That said, I really don't see why ignoring the guy is so hard. I mean, at some point it takes two to tango.

Nothing as far as I know, at least it wasn't in the interview.

But I would imagine behind the scenes he probably told Taylor to step up his game because this kid behind him is extremely talented and eager to get his chance.

That would contradict his intimation that unloading Watkins meant McD beloved in Tyrod.

If anything it should provide motivation, Taylor needs to stop overthinking things and worry about turnovers and let it rip.

I've always felt he's essentially a 'poor mans Vick' anyway and when Vick was at his best (as a passer) he was firing rockets.

Most critics would appreciate Taylor a lot more, including myself, if he simply took more chances and gave his WR's opportunities to make plays instead of waiting for the perfect situation when they are wide open. He has to understand the talent level we have and these guys aren't good enough to get open on their own in most cases and that's what great QB's do, they elevate the talent around them by giving them opportunities.

Exactly, he's going to have to throw people open. Throw some 50/50 balls. Thread the needle occasionally. And use you instincts and run more. This is probably his final year with Buffalo, as auditions go. Take some chances TT.

You need someone to pull that splinter out of your a$$.

Fair enough, I suppose that is what the PPP area is for. That said, I really don't see why ignoring the guy is so hard. I mean, at some point it takes two to tango.

he sucks someone in every time who doesn't know it. And that's wrong about PPP. It used to be great for discussion. Now it's just a cesspool of Tiberius wasting people's time

Exactly, he's going to have to throw people open. Throw some 50/50 balls. Thread the needle occasionally. And use you instincts and run more. This is probably his final year with Buffalo, as auditions go. Take some chances TT.

You need someone to pull that splinter out of your a$$.

wanna volunteer? We will need a safe word and candles.