Vick on Tyrod: "You've got a god given talent. Use it."

Alex Smith was very good in SF before the Kap fiasco.

He was always good in KC.

No comparison sir.

Why SF let him go is mind boggling

He had a career high of 18 tds in SF. They went to the SB the next year with Kaepernick. Smith had a season in KC where he didnt throw a td Pass to a wr.

His pedigree was always higher than Tyrods. But lets not pretend like hes been some superstar qb.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He had a career high of 18 tds in SF. They went to the SB the next year with Kaepernick. Smith had a season in KC where he didnt throw a td Pass to a wr.

His pedigree was always higher than Tyrods. But lets not pretend like hes been some superstar qb.

No TDs to a WR.

So to win we dont need WRs?

Passing effectively and not efficiently.

No TDs to a WR.

So to win we dont need WRs?

Passing effectively and not efficiently.

I think that's what I would call avoiding the comment. He wasn't very good in SF. At his best in SF he wasn't any better than Tyrod has been here. The difference in SF was an all world defense, an all world oline, a great run game, and great receivers/te's around him.

Tyrod has a great defense so far this year, but a terrible one the last two years. Tyrod had a great run game the last two years, but not this year. I don't think you can argue the talent around him last year and this year. Its some of the worst in the league.

And again, this isn't to say Tyrod is going to end up like Smith. Its more saying there is some rose colored glasses going on with Smiths history. Smith would have been bashed and dropped here by his second season.

Edited by Scott7975