MNF

billsfan714

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to the WR from W Michigan? Didn't he get drafted by TEN? Davis?

i asked that earlier and was told he had a hammy. Seriously I've had him on my fantasy bench this whole time thinking he would play at some point. Just assumed it was that ankle injury he came in with. Must be a pretty bad tear because if he's played at all it was very early on.

i asked that earlier and was told he had a hammy. Seriously I've had him on my fantasy bench this whole time thinking he would play at some point. Just assumed it was that ankle injury he came in with. Must be a pretty bad tear because if he's played at all it was very early on.

WR class pretty disappointing so far, eh?

i would say so. Who has been the best one? Cooper Kupp?

Mike Williams had a nice catch yesterday for LAC. First game he's even been active though.

Has to be Kupp. Curtis Samuel had a few nice plays Thursday...

I thought that could have easily been called a fumble, 2 steps plus a turn up field, and the call was a fumble. Eh, the only thing I know is I don't know what a catch is.

Looked like a definite incomplete in real time. SloMo made it look closer.

Why would you not take your two time outs before the two minute warning?

Chuck Pagano is a moron. No clue how he is still a HC. Always looks nervous on the sidelines, kinda like he just got pulled over by the cops and has a trunk full of cocaine.

Given his physical limitations, tonight, the guy just balled. Very impressive effort from Mariota, this evening.

I thought he had a mixed night but was very obviously not healthy and played his best when it mattered most. Tenn gets 10 days now to try and rest him up. He is going to have to do a lot this season because that defense is horrible.