MNF

billsfan714

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He looks NOTHING like that version we saw last year. That kid I thought was a bust. Was totally clueless, lost, couldn't throw a ball. He's completely different this year.

He only played because Brady was suspended and Garropolo was hurt. He played with a torn ligament on his thumb or something like that. He had surgery shortly after the game.

He looks NOTHING like that version we saw last year. That kid I thought was a bust. Was totally clueless, lost, couldn't throw a ball. He's completely different this year.

I agree he's made huge strides and kudos to the much maligned Colts front office for making the move for him with Luck out.

Yeah thats what you want in a qb. A guy who is getting better and trending in an upward direction. Not a guy that hit his ceiling years ago and is just playing the same game over and over every week, every year. Nothing specific in mind...just saying

This game isn't that exciting but this Brisset kid is stoic in the pocket and quite impressive. Certainly don't look like the guy we (narrowly) beat in Foxboro last year.

Pats fans must be gizzing in their pants that The Hoodie continues to keep finding these type of players and can trade them for valuable assets.

Yeah thats what you want in a qb. A guy who is getting better and trending in an upward direction. Not a guy that hit his ceiling years ago and is just playing the same game over and over every week, every year. Nothing specific in mind...just saying

I hear ya. I dont know where his career will go. But his ceiling is going up.....its not well dont expect him to win the game at the end. The less he does the better, no chances taken, nothing ventured just continuing to justify the status quo.

Edited by billsfan714

Or just think of how sad it is that the Pats had 3 QBs on their roster that can play at a high level and we dont even have 1 that can throw to a WR.

Sad is not being able to have a conversation without it circling back to TT.

Who gives a damn anymore. He is playing Sunday. I will be watching.

This game isn't that exciting but this Brisset kid is stoic in the pocket and quite impressive. Certainly don't look like the guy we (narrowly) beat in Foxboro last year.

Pats fans must be gizzing in their pants that The Hoodie continues to keep finding these type of players and can trade them for valuable assets.

You are such a blowhard. He traded away Brisset for a one trick pony in Dorsett. Horrible waste of resources. Go bang yah head on your desk and stop the nonsense.

They got Dorsett in the trade who through 6 games has 4 catches for 58 yards. I wouldn't consider that a valuable asset. Of course I'm talking to a Pats fan so I guess you would already conclude the Pats stole the trade.