TBD Parking at Hammer’s Lot, Tampa game

mead107

Post below to sign up. (Please try to keep post to parking only, please)

On a sheet of paper please put the Letters - TBD - in good size on it to make it easier for parking attendants.

place the sign on your dashboard, drivers side.

Please try to be at the Lot by 8:30 am. We can keep a spot for you till then. Cant guarantee after that.

This makes for a great get together when coming in from out of town or local. This is our third year of doing a TBD parking thread. Has been a fantastic success and tons fun.

Post below to sign up. (Please try to keep post to parking only, please)

On a sheet of paper please put the Letters - TBD - in good size on it to make it easier for parking attendants.

place the sign on your dashboard, drivers side.

Please try to be at the Lot by 8:30 am. We can keep a spot for you till then. Cant guarantee after that.

This makes for a great get together when coming in from out of town or local. This is our third year of doing a TBD parking thread. Has been a fantastic success and tons fun.

Is the TBD sign just incase the attendants can't hear you say, "Two Bills Drive?"

what's you estimated toa?

honestly, it will probably be 11 at the earliest. And I don't know yet if I'll be able to stay after the game long or if I'll have to come right home. If that's the case I'll have to park on the other side of Abbott and Southwestern so I can get out easily.

If I can stay after the game do you want me to PM you to let you know ?

I'd love to but realistically don't think I can get there till 10. Driving in from Toronto with my father in law whose mid 70s so we won't be on the road show early. It will be his first bills game!

sent you a pm.

What a fantastic turnout for TBD 24 cars. Everyone mixed in and had a fantastic time.

Almost everyone stayed after the game for a good 2 hours.

Zay Jones Family stoped in and talked to a lot of our group. Joined the tailgate party. Fantastic people. Hung out a good 45 minuets to an hour.

What a fantastic turnout for TBD 24 cars. Everyone mixed in and had a fantastic time.

Almost everyone stayed after the game for a good 2 hours.

Zay Jones Family stoped in and talked to a lot of our group. Joined the tailgate party. Fantastic people. Hung out a good 45 minuets to an hour.

That is awesome....totally rooting for the kid