Lacanfora: Seahawks tried to trade for Glenn

YoloinOhio

Honestly I have liked a lot of your posts but I dont agree with you here....you dont get better as a football team by getting rid of all your best players.

He is on a pretty good deal for a LT....Dawkins would probably dominate the RT side.....our OL has been shaky

John,

I'm not saying Glenn is not good and I wanted him traded. I'm forming my opinion by McDermott's actions and his response to the question if Glenn is our starting LT when he comes back healthy. He said they are still evaluating that.

I think Glenn is our best offensive lineman and a top 10 LT in the league.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@bufffanatics

Per Jason La Canfora, Seahawks made a serious inquiry to acquire #Bills LT Cordy Glenn. Talks stalled due to ⬆️ price tag/assets in return.

What I get from all of this is the Bills weren't shopping him and gave a prohibitive price when asked. I think this was leaked from the Seahawks to show "Hey were are trying to get better"

John,

I'm not saying Glenn is not good and I wanted him traded. I'm forming my opinion by McDermott's actions and his response to the question if Glenn is our starting LT when he comes back healthy. He said they are still evaluating that.

I think Glenn is our best offensive lineman and a top 10 LT in the league.

Thanks for clarifying Royale...I agree with you...again

Sureee LaCanfora. If it is true, glad to hear that the Seahawks have learned that we don't give away our best players for nuthin anymore.

What a bargain we gave them for Beast Mode smh

I sure Billy McBeane Dermitt was trying to give away more talent they just couldn't explain to the Bills fans how they could accept a conditional 6th rounder from the seahawks and stay in town

Everyone has been off this week. Lets see what they do this week. Maybe they've been planning something.

Also for gods sake can we please give Zay a season before calling him a bust?

I agree on Zay. Fans and media got on Zay after the game ending play vs Carolina and a missed connection on a diving attempt the following game, both of which had a high degree of difficulty. Then there was the " miss" that resulted in the Andre Holmes TD. That ball was humming and Zay had just turned his head.

If people want to see drops, watch, for example, watch a Raiders game and Amari Cooper. His drops gave been brutal. A couple games ago, a 5 yard pass was thrown accurately right to his hands at eye level. The ball went right thru his hands, bounced off his helmet and was almost intercepted. Zay has not had any "drops" like that.

In the great Jerry Rice's rookie year, he had a bunch of major drops, including several when he was 10 yards beyond the defense and the ball was laid right into his hands.

Let's give Zay a break!