Lacanfora: Seahawks tried to trade for Glenn

YoloinOhio

PFF had Peterman graded out as the second best QB in preseason behind Mahones.

He played in a pro style offense and you could tell he was in command of the huddle and ran Dennison's offfense perfectly in camp/preseason.

Look what Trubinsky and especially Watson have already done for their teams. Bills are in a similar situation if they had the keys over to Peterman, guarantee this offense will look completely different.

The second best of the graded preseason qbs.

Lets try and think this one through.

What qbs traditionally play the most snaps in preseason?

Yup, ding ding ding, you got it the second best graded backup qb.

Tehre is a reason he isnt starting, and its not due to some grandiose conspiracy that than fans keep dreaming; implying that its the gms and hcs ego witholding some superman like qb performance from being disolayes from a backup qb.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trubisky? He was horrible today. Did you watch any of the game, or are you saying he is doing well because the bears won?..

He made several big time NFL throws including one in overtime to set them up for the field goal. Threw the ball high up only where the WR could get it, was truly a thing of beauty.

He played in a pro style offense and you could tell he was in command of the huddle and ran Dennison's offfense perfectly in camp/preseason.

Look what Trubinsky and especially Watson have already done for their teams. Bills are in a similar situation if they had the keys over to Peterman, guarantee this offense will look completely different.

You should see all of the players who made PFF all preseason. Many who are now street free agents watching games just like fans do. Stop troillin!

PFF also said this...

Bills should build around Tyrod Taylor not show him the door

Taylor ended the 2016 regular season with the 10th-best overall grade among all QBs, at 84.7. Thats higher than Alex Smith, Ben Roethlisberger, Jameis Winston, Andy Dalton andhere is the big oneDak Prescott. Last year, Taylor was seventh (88.3).

Edited by Scott7975

He made several big time NFL throws including one in overtime to set them up for the field goal. Threw the ball high up only where the WR could get it, was truly a thing of beauty.

Dude he threw for 113 yards and completed 50 percent of his passes in almost 5 quarters of football...I am sure he made 1 or 2 good plays, even 3rd stringers can make a few good plays in almost 5 quarters

Edited by billsfan11

Give it a rest dude. Either you're trolling or Tyrod slept with your mom. Regardless, you make this forum worse with this nonsense in every thread.

You should see all of the players who made PFF all preseason. Many who are now street free agents watching games just like fans do. Stop troillin!

Do you regret those wasted keystrokes? Clearly there is an agenda involved here. I don't think any amount of reason will change that.

Ill just leave this little treat right here for you.

post-26736-0-65976700-1508121347_thumb.png

Getting back on topic here -

Will be interesting to see what happens with Glenn. I haven't heard anything concrete from any of my contacts but I don't think it's a secret that this regime wants to move on from him and believes they have their new LT of the present and future.

And with Glenn's better days behind him we can't justify keeping him and his contract on this roster, so hopefully we do get something reasonable in return and soon.

PFF also said this...

Bills should build around Tyrod Taylor not show him the door

Taylor ended the 2016 regular season with the 10th-best overall grade among all QBs, at 84.7. Thats higher than Alex Smith, Ben Roethlisberger, Jameis Winston, Andy Dalton andhere is the big oneDak Prescott. Last year, Taylor was seventh (88.3).

That does not fit the agenda. I think someone might want that deleted.

Getting back on topic here -

Will be interesting to see what happens with Glenn. I haven't heard anything concrete from any of my contacts but I don't think it's a secret that this regime wants to move on from him and believes they have their new LT of the present and future.

And with Glenn's better days behind him we can't justify keeping him and his contract on this roster, so hopefully we do get something reasonable in return and soon.

I would try to switch topics as well if I said Trubisky is playing well and Peterman should be starting.. lol

If we can get a WR and 3rd/4th round pick for Glenn not sure how we don't pull the trigger ASAP.

Glenn is average and his better days are behind him. Time to move on and facilitate this rebuild.

Pat fan trolls really seem to have a lot of free time on their hands, lately. Please, crawl back into Brady's peehole.

When Glenn is healthy he's one of the best LT in the league, PFF says so, but he hasn't been healthy of late.

I look at Carolina's offensive line and I worry about this front office. Carolina's personnel on the OL is dog ****, we have much better talent than they at OL and yet we're trying to get rid of that talent, why?

Edited by bouds

If we can get a WR and 3rd/4th round pick for Glenn not sure how we don't pull the trigger ASAP.

Glenn is average and his better days are behind him. Time to move on and facilitate this rebuild.

Glenn average? He has been great so far in his carreer for us. We would be stupid to trade him. I'm quite glad to know the asking price was steep, that tells me the FO wants thim to be part of the "process"