Marrone's a bad coach

CanadianFan

Jaguars are up and down from week to week. Last week they look like superbowl contenders demolishing Steelers. And this week they lose to Rams at home. There's a lot of talent on that team. Yet Doug can't get them to perform with any consistency. This is the hallmark of a bad coach. Inability to get consistent performance out of a team. I'm glad he's gone! He did us a favour by walking out on us, that quitter.

Jaguars are up and down from week to week. Last week they look like superbowl contenders demolishing Steelers. And this week they lose to Rams at home. There's a lot of talent on that team. Yet Doug can't get them to perform with any consistency. This is the hallmark of a bad coach. Inability to get consistent performance out of a team. I'm glad he's gone! He did us a favour by walking out on us, that quitter.

Football is up and down when Blake Bortles is your QB.

They lost at home? Were they in London? ;)

I've been to a few games in Jax. Once as a guest of an old friend/client. Pre-game was all you can eat/drink inside (beer and wine only, pay for liquor) but it wasn't just hot dogs. I had the sautéed sea bass. It wasn't Hammers Lot, I'm sure (though that's still on my bucket list), but pretty sweet!!! The seats were outdoors in a special section. I want to say they were $805/seat. My old buddy must be killing it to have 4 of those seasons plus 4 more just outside "The Promised Land".

Not too mention that before today, the Jags were 5th in points scored and 2nd in points allowed.

With Bortles at QB? That's Saintdom.

Exactly. With that kind of stats you should be freaking leading the league. You can make Bortles into a game manager when you got a run game like that.

They always give the Steelers a hard time. Has nothing to do with the Marrone era.

Football is up and down when Blake Bortles is your QB.

Just like with the Bills and Taylor, but unlike us they don't have Brady and the Pats in their division and might actually win it by default.

I think Marrone is a decent coach but even if the Jags get to the playoffs this year they will be one and done because of the QB situation.

They got screwed pretty bad on special teams today. Jags outplayed them most of the day.

Differences in the game were missed field goals by the jags, and clutch kicks by the rams. And of course the long kick return for the TD.

Special teams coach/ field goal kickers should be blamed for that loss

Edited by billsfan11

I cant stand Marrone but not for his terrible coaching. I don't care for him because I had hope for him leading the Bills and he up and quit AND still took the money. I was also not a fan of his thin-skinned smugness. Because of that I had hoped his fingers would change into fishing hooks, and he got an itch on his scrotum.

I cant stand Marrone but not for his terrible coaching. I don't care for him because I had hope for him leading the Bills and he up and quit AND still took the money. I was also not a fan of his thin-skinned smugness. Because of that I had hoped his fingers would change into fishing hooks, and he got an itch on his scrotum.

I agree. I don't think he is a bad coach, just a very arrogant and unlikeable guy

That offense was offensive to watch. Schwartz had a great D, but ST needed a massive investment. They fought hard, but I'm happier with the current staff for sure! Jags got better and the Giants got worse when Coughlin moved. Hmmmmm

LOL omg the love! Or rather the hate!