FitzMagic again next week? Winston hurt in TB game...

Big Turk

It's well known that you think Winston is just a stupid thug, Fergy.

He scored 27 on the Wonderlic, which is well above the scientifically proven minimum "score of success" (16) for an NFL QB.

Winston: Bum shoulder, 27 Wunderlic, weakness for seafood

Fitz: Rested, ready and relaxed, 67 on Wunderlic, Harvard grad, wedding ring on hand for better grip on ball, aerodynamic chin beard

I think you see my point.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winston: Bum shoulder, 27 Wunderlic, weakness for seafood

Fitz: Rested, ready and relaxed, 67 on Wunderlic, Harvard grad, wedding ring on hand for better grip on ball, aerodynamic chin beard

I think you see my point.

Oh, I see your point. Right through that white sheet you're wearing.

Oh, I see your point. Right through that white sheet you're wearing.

Is this the new thing that people do? Because you disagree with someone, they are automatically racists? Learn to critically think and realize that there are a multitude of things causing people to disagree, outside of racism.

Edited by Dablitzkrieg

Is this the new thing that people do? Because you disagree with someone, they are automatically racists? Learn to critically think and realize that there are a multitude of things causing people to disagree, outside of racism.

They are joking. You have been whooshed.

greetings Bills fans. Fitzpatrick playing against the Bills in 2017 will have a career high game said NOBODY ...he is so toast against our the Bills Defense. muppy

Damnit. Sorry

what r u apologizing for that **** isnt funny sorry can u say **** at 2BD?

okie I got it. meh I think we will win this game especially with fitzy as qb.

greetings Bills fans. Fitzpatrick playing against the Bills in 2017 will have a career high game said NOBODY ...he is so toast against our the Bills Defense. muppy

what r u apologizing for that **** isnt funny sorry can u say **** at 2BD?

okie I got it. meh I think we will win this game especially with fitzy as qb.

That is not even close to being funny!

You two need to lighten up a little. I give free hugs if you're interested. And not those crappy side hugs that John from Hemet does, either.

The only positive in this game is that if Fitz does start against us chances are almost nonexistent that he plays the type of game he did with the jets last year especially since we have a completely new revamped secondary.

Still not going to sleep on him though because he's always had a few great games per season even against good teams, but usually falls short.

Fitz is a highly capable game manager, a great person, and an even better businessman. I hope people in The Ralph (momentarily) show him some love when he steps on the field instead of booing like small-minded rednecks.