Around The League: NFL Week 6 (I think?)

boyst

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching this Jets game just reminds me why watching football has become so difficult:

First, we haven' had a WR is decades that could actually catch poorly thrown balls. I see receivers all the time catch poorly thrown balls and bail out their QB... Except in Buffalo. It's frustrating.

Second, the refs are so clearly in the back pocket of the Patsies, and perhaps most big market teams. How many times does the underdog team do something good only to gave it called back because of a ticky tack penalty? It's become so blatant over the years, you just expect it.

Edit.... Switching to Packers game - apparently you can't block defenseless defenders any more? WTF.

Edited by Dan

Watching this Jets game just reminds me why watching football has become so difficult:

First, we haven' had a WR is decades that could actually catch poorly thrown balls. I see receivers all the time catch poorly thrown balls and bail out their QB... Except in Buffalo. It's frustrating.

Second, the refs are so clearly in the back pocket of the Patsies, and perhaps most big market teams. How many times does the underdog team do something good only to gave it called back because of a ticky tack penalty? It's become so blatant over the years, you just expect it.

On the play before the TD Gronk obviously pushed off--no call, of course. It's like the WWF sometimes where NE* is concerned.....

On the play before the TD Gronk obviously pushed off--no call, of course. It's like the WWF sometimes where NE* is concerned.....

Yea that play was ridiculous and he had his hand on the defensive backs face mask. No call though on Gronk, he gets the pass interference.

Anybody heard from Happy Days?

Watson is tearing it up again. I'm sure he's working on his responses to try and discredit Deshaun's success...again.

He missed that one throw though. He's inconsistent!

They did. Watson went 12th overall Bills had tenth pick....

I was being sarcastic.

Anybody heard from Happy Days?

Watson is tearing it up again. I'm sure he's working on his responses to try and discredit Deshaun's success...again.

Tearing it up against the Browns with just over 200 yards. Sure. Haven't been watching football today, I'll take your word for it.