Just had a brief convo with Donald Jones.

Cherrybone

Sure we need a better QB. We need an elite WR, at least 2 better OL, at least 2 better LB's, better depth behind Shady, better depth at CB and a new starting DT to replace Kyle. Additionally, Dareus and Lawson need to step up their game a LOT. Still, I'd start with QB, but I wouldn't dump Tyrod until another QB shows clear evidence that they are better.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on history ... nah.

And what's the history? Or is it that you have some kind of crush on Donald and you're upset that I had the opportunity to talk sports with him before you did. He's not some A-list celebrity that people mob when they see him. In Plainfield he's just another guy when he's around. If you don't believe me don't respond. Go about your business. I'm not looking for your approval

Not much news there.

I'm just disapointed they didn't go down to the supermarket and pick up a few good ones in QB aisle...

If there were some good ones there you can be confident that they would have passed on by without making a purchase.

Just wanted to chime in. D jones mentioned he had a long football talk with a bills fan back in nj over the weekend at his sons poo Warner thing. Mentioned it before going into how the offence need to get going.

Something about this just doesn't smell right. :lol:

Classic fat finger flub

Jms is good. If you want a show that trashes the bills it starts at 3pm est same station.

No worries. The JMS is standard fare for a team sponsored show. The show does feature guests from the world of football who offer good perspective on a number of interesting topics.

No worries. The JMS is standard fare for a team sponsored show. The show does feature guests from the world of football who offer good perspective on a number of interesting topics.

For sure. I listen for just that reason and appreciated the work you put in here keeping us posted. I prefer to commiserate about the bills in my own head rather than getting all worked up in a avalanche of reactionary takes.

For sure. I listen for just that reason and appreciated the work you put in here keeping us posted. I prefer to commiserate about the bills in my own head rather than getting all worked up in a avalanche of reactionary takes.

Much appreciated and welcome. :beer: