Just had a brief convo with Donald Jones.

Cherrybone

Exactly. If JK can walk around the western NY area like a normal person why Donald Jones can't do it where he grew up at? This was just a way to challenge me as usual. Some people are unbelievable.

no I said I would post a picture and before I did he then post that he would give me the benefit of the doubt. You're another one that just wants to chime in with your negativity towards me. If you paid attention to the entire thread you would have noticed that. I don't need his benefit of the doubt and I don't need you to believe me. It's cool.

I believe you but geeze... just post a stupid picture. Its actually making it more unbelievable that you don't. I mean you have multiple posts now that you aren't going to post a picture over some kind of principle thing that you could have just posted one to shut someone up.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No kidding we need a qb. We've needed a qb for 17 years. That's why I get so confused about drafting Peterman. Even if Tyrod pulled the impossible this year and won the superbowl, I still think the bills would draft a qb in the 1st round next year. So why did you draft Peterman? And why is McDermott sooooo dead set on Tyrod as the starter? Everytime he's asked about Tyrod his response is "I have all the confidence in the world in Tyrod". He can't honestly believe that though. I mean does he not see what we see every week?

I would keep it between Donald and yourself ! Donald doesn't appreciate you opening your gossipy mouth especially with Donald hosting a radio show on WGR five days a week ! I'm leaning towards it being BS only because Donalds homies would've kept it to themselves !

I believe you but geeze... just post a stupid picture. Its actually making it more unbelievable that you don't. I mean you have multiple posts now that you aren't going to post a picture over some kind of principle thing that you could have just posted one to shut someone up.

It's not about principle anytime I post anything it's always the same ones that jump in and come at me as if it's something personal. One time I said Kyle Williams and overrated should never be in the same sentence again. Someone did post that he was and a few posters come at me and say I made that up. I'm like really? This thread just shows some people's mentality over a message board

I would keep it between Donald and yourself ! Donald doesn't appreciate you opening your gossipy mouth especially with Donald hosting a radio show on WGR five days a week ! I'm leaning towards it being BS only because Donalds homies would've kept it to themselves !

Never claimed to be his homey. He did say he write a column and he still lives in Buffalo. I don't catch his radio show because of where I'm at. It's cool though

His son and my son play pop Warner together in Plainfield NJ. Someone told him I'm a Bills fan. He came to me and spoke. I asked him what do he think is the big problem with the Bills and without hesitation he replied "The Bills need a qb." He said with the way the defense is playing this season they can beat any team on the schedule. The problem is the offense and mainly Tyrod. I know most won't agree but I asked his opinion. He did mention that Sammy shouldn't have been traded either.

I think most would agree.

He can't just bash TT on the John Homer Show.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

John murphy's problem is that even when he's criticizing the bills, he sounds enthusiastic. He's a play by play caller, so it's just in his nature. If you've ever heard John Murphy get excited on his play calling, you know it sounds like he's about to have a heart attack

I agree but there are quite a few that don't think so. That Bengals game was the clear indicator. The missed opportunities was ridiculous especially when they was pointed out. It was bad.

I was done at the Tennessee game 2 years ago. We won but I knew/know that, that kind of play is unsustainable to consistent winning.

John murphy's problem is that even when he's criticizing the bills, he sounds enthusiastic. He's a play by play caller, so it's just in his nature. If you've ever heard John Murphy get excited on his play calling, you know it sounds like he's about to have a heart attack

he sounds excited like the bills just scored a touchdown when then get a 5 yard run.

he does. He has for awhile now. He's not "bashing him" with the intent to be negative but he is critical and honest about his limitations.

He is honest from his perspective.

His perspective is as a scrub level WR.

I've found this has colored his takes..........he recently lamented the impossibility of bringing in any WR and helping this offense this late in the season.......perhaps referring to his own level of incompetence............when it's pretty clear that a deep threat is what is most missing and that it would be fairly easy transiton for a good deep threat to come in and take the top off once in a while.