New England is going to lose.

boyst

No way. I would be willing to be a lot of money that the pats don't drop one against the jets. Don`t overthink it. Jets are playing well but still don't come close to the talent NE has

Not to mention, the Jets have one thing working against them that will bring them down, and it's not anything you see on the NE* sideline: a coach with an ego.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too much time for Bill to prepare. He is killer out of bye and long weeks. They blow out NYJ. They will man up the jets wr and blitz Mccown into submission. Brady will get hit alot but still put 30 + on the board and Monday Ne will be considered superbowl favorites again.

Too much time for Bill to prepare. He is killer out of bye and long weeks. They blow out NYJ. They will man up the jets wr and blitz Mccown into submission. Brady will get hit alot but still put 30 + on the board and Monday Ne will be considered superbowl favorites again.

This is what I expect as well, Jets are likely not for real despite their current 3 game win streak.

Pats have started 2-2 in many of their SB years and went on to dominate the rest of the season playoffs.

Don't know why, I just see it. The Jets defense can get to Brady. I just don't know if they can score

Maybe it's a dream but I see this matchup thinking the Jets have a chance.

Would be great but I just can't see it happening. Belicheat has had 10 days to prepare, they're getting Gronk back, Brady has 300-plus yards &/or multiple TDs in four straight weeks...all coupled with a Jest pass D 18th in DVOA (21st overall). Maybe the Jest keep it interesting but nothing remotely adds up to a win for them. The only thing in their favor is that the game is in NJ.

Would be great but I just can't see it happening. Belicheat has had 10 days to prepare, they're getting Gronk back, Brady has 300-plus yards &/or multiple TDs in four straight weeks...all coupled with a Jest pass D 18th in DVOA (21st overall). Maybe the Jest keep it interesting but nothing remotely adds up to a win for them. The only thing in their favor is that the game is in NJ.

it's similar to how i saw buf@atl. the machtup is just right to give the jets a very good fighting chance