Bills' Bye Week News

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2017/10/10/bills-add-two-to-practice-squad/

"The Bills have added a pair of players to their practice squad. Buffalo signed TE Ryan O’Malley and C Adam Redmond.

O’Malley was an undrafted rookie signing of the Oakland Raiders in 2016 and spent most of that season on the team’s practice squad. Re-signed as a reserve future free agent in January, O’Malley spent the whole offseason and preseason with the Raiders before he was released during final cuts.

Redmond (6-6, 300) was just released by the Indianapolis Colts late last week. He appeared in the team’s first four games and also spent some time on their practice squad. He spent most of the 2016 season on the Colts practice squad after originally signing as an undrafted rookie last year."

Be nice if Redmond could be worked in as backup C and try moving Groy to RG.

Does anyone know what happened to Michael Ola? He was on the injury reserve list, but I missed when he was released. He was listed as a tackle but I thought he played well at guard (better than Ducasse) in pre-season until his injury.

Does anyone know if he can come back or if he was picked up by another team? (couldn't find anything on the net)

Edited by Fixxxer

Does anyone know what happened to Michael Ola? He was on the injury reserve list, but I missed when he was released. He was listed as a tackle but I thought he played well at guard (better than Ducasse) in pre-season until his injury.

Does anyone know if he can come back or if he was picked up by another team? (couldn't find anything on the net)

I heard he was selling used cars in Phoenix where he promises No job? No problem! No credit? No problem! and with every 1993 Chevy Monte Carlo sold, the customer gets an autographed 8x10 glossy.

Waived injured on 9/2: http://www.buffalobills.com/team/transactions.html

Here's my issue... We saw this 2 years ago. Rex comes in and with pretty much the same defensive personnel, the defensive production falls off a cliff. Pundits spend how much time trying to figure out what went wrong?

Now we have essentially the same offensive players (minus a few notable receivers) and we have to try and figure out why the offense is struggling. It's the coaching/scheme.. Plain and simple.

Do coaches have their playbooks copywrited or something? Its like one staff leaves, the new ones come in and can't figure out how to do anything. Blame gets placed on the players, so we have to get new ones. Its a stupid cycle that is about as predictable as the changing of the leaves.

Here's my issue... We saw this 2 years ago. Rex comes in and with pretty much the same defensive personnel, the defensive production falls off a cliff. Pundits spend how much time trying to figure out what went wrong?

Now we have essentially the same offensive players (minus a few notable receivers) and we have to try and figure out why the offense is struggling. It's the coaching/scheme.. Plain and simple.

Do coaches have their playbooks copywrited or something? Its like one staff leaves, the new ones come in and can't figure out how to do anything. Blame gets placed on the players, so we have to get new ones. Its a stupid cycle that is about as predictable as the changing of the leaves.

coaches don't have their playbook copy written but when it comes to some coaches, they refuse to adapt for what they have for players and try to make players that don't fit their playbook work.

Basically a coach that refuse to think the round peg can't fit in the square hole.