Odell Beckham Jr - Another injury proned receiver

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And this Offense will continue to be atrocious.

The point was, the Offense had some talent but the FO decided to tank and to ensure TT had no receivers. Don't use injuries as an excuse, they made sure there was no depth....... Watkins, Matthews & Jones could have been a really scary combo......

Did you watch the game? I focused on Watkins and Goff never looked his way...... Inexplicable......

You need a fancy sarcasm font here / s

Apparently people in the stands heard the bone snap

At an NFL game? WOW! Noisy setting for that. I heard my son's arm break once, but at a quiet soccer practice. The guy I was talking to reacted first, as he realized what the sound was. I couldn't believe it! Also heard some strangers skull fracture against a concrete wall at a rugby game. It makes you want to puke.

alot of receivers get injured, it's because there are so many passes thrown in todays nfl

We are ahead of the curve with our WR Preservation Offense. It will soon replace the West Coast Offense around the league.

Maybe a one year $14 million prove it type deal like Alshon Jeffery got from Philly unless a team like the Browns or 49ers or Jets give him a long term deal.

he should go to a team that will suck.

and be sad.

But what if hes right?

Then i have been so so wrong

We are ahead of the curve with our WR Preservation Offense. It will soon replace the West Coast Offense around the league.

Your insight is not lost on me Augie , well done yet again !!

Teams are going back to the run game. To counter the constant nickle packages and team drafting for it for some years.

I don't like Beckham so much. But i do not watch each play either. Just some highlight reels and more about his personalty issues.

he should go to a team that will suck.

and be sad.

Then i have been so so wrong

Your insight is not lost on me Augie , well done yet again !!

Teams are going back to the run game. To counter the constant nickle packages and team drafting for it for some years.

I don't like Beckham so much. But i do not watch each play either. Just some highlight reels and more about his personalty issues.

Sure..... The wishbone will be all the rage soon.....