So What is the offensive game plan moving forward?

A couple of things really stood out today starting with the O-line. WTF were they thinking putting Ducasse in there The middle of the pocket constantly collapsed and Taylor got stuck inside too many times looking for a play.

We know he holds the ball way too long and the receivers struggle to get separation, but today was especially bad. Why wasn't Groy starting at G?

Also, its time to sit Zay Jones. He's not going to work his way out of this and Tate looked pretty good.

I think it is time to call Reilly up. I really hope Clay is back after the bye. We need him and Matthews more than anything. Tyrod had a really bad game, and I would put him on a short leash.

I am not seeing what Peterman does in practice, but I hope he is improving and learning because his time may be soon.

I know it's not time to implode on a road game in the rain, but the truth is that the weather is about to turn and we may have more games like this. There is no reason the Bills should have lost, especially when winning the turnover battle.

This was the offenses game to lose and they did just that, But what changes can we make moving forward?

Here are things I don't understand, is Groy only the backup center? Is he incapable of playing guard? Cut Powell, then brought back Brown and cut him, are they worse than who played today? Are the two WR on the practice squad worse? If so why are they not replaced? Why the rotation from week to week with Tate? He's obviously better, this is not pre-season.

A couple of things really stood out today starting with the O-line. WTF were they thinking putting Ducasse in there The middle of the pocket constantly collapsed and Taylor got stuck inside too many times looking for a play.

We know he holds the ball way too long and the receivers struggle to get separation, but today was especially bad. Why wasn't Groy starting at G?

Also, its time to sit Zay Jones. He's not going to work his way out of this and Tate looked pretty good.

I think it is time to call Reilly up. I really hope Clay is back after the bye. We need him and Matthews more than anything. Tyrod had a really bad game, and I would put him on a short leash.

I am not seeing what Peterman does in practice, but I hope he is improving and learning because his time may be soon.

I know it's not time to implode on a road game in the rain, but the truth is that the weather is about to turn and we may have more games like this. There is no reason the Bills should have lost, especially when winning the turnover battle.

This was the offenses game to lose and they did just that, But what changes can we make moving forward?

Moving forward, I think the most important change is when the D gets a turnover, they've got to punch it in. No more wimping out, counting on the offense to do their part.

Same as it was for the last few weeks, hope that the D and kicker wins it for us.

This team needs a franchise worthy QB until then this team is in a world of hurt. Same problems different staff.

Can't win many games when you QB plays like a backup.

Edited by xRUSHx

Funny, I didn't think Ducasse was that bad. I did think, however, that Dawkins was horrific. Horrible in pass pro, and almost worse run blocking. Richie did not seem like himself either.

No way Zay Jones goes to the bench, bro. Who's going to play WR? We got noooooone! Sazingggg!

OL is such a team thing. It's amazing how one guy sucks when the guy next to him can't cut it.

Pass for 190 and a TD, play 2000 Ravens level defense and hope Shady can carry the offense.

Shady needs an OL, man. He's never been the kind of back who can make his own holes.

This year there isn't much that can be done I am afraid. Do the best with what you have. I'd LIKE to see Peterman play, but I don't know if that will be much better.

I think the work will be done in the offseason:

-If Dawkins improves (or at least looks above average), I think you may see Glenn gone. Not that Glenn isn't good, or he is a bad guy, but I don't see this regime sticking with an O-linemen payed as much as him that isn't 100% reliable and on the field.

-Get your future starting RB. Either a guy to replace McCoy...or someone to back him up next year that will replace him the following year.

-If they love Matthews, re-sign him. Hopefully Jones improves...and get one more top-flight speed guy (a guy with downfield ability that can get you 50+ catches a season)

-QB....whether Peterman or a draft pick or trade...look for a long term solution. Unless they know something about Tyrod that I don't know.

The game didn't bother me a lot overall. They lost by a few points...on the road...to a team that has played well the last few weeks...in bad weather...and with a lot of injuries. If they Bills truly are a good team they will bounce back...if they aren't that good...a win here isn't that important for the big picture.

Edited by mjd1001