House Democrat: Pelosi, Hoyer & Clyburn need to go away

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a "leftist", I think the DNC needs an infusion of new blood in it's leadership. It'd be in much better hands with Warren, Booker and Harris, imo.

Lenin. Stalin, Mao, and Pol Pot would all call that trio batsh*t crazy

Edited by Wacka

I believe she's the sister of Loretta Sanchez. She's likely upset because Pelosi et. al. made sure Loretta lost to Kamala Harris in the last Senate race after Harris agreed to raid the house of David Daleiden to confiscate all the Planned Parenthood tapes he was getting ready to release.

As a "leftist", I think the DNC needs an infusion of new blood in it's leadership. It'd be in much better hands with Warren, Booker and Harris, imo.

As a conservative, I fully support that trio of dipshits running the Democrat party.

Edited by Koko78

As a conservative, I fully support that trio of dipshits running the Democrat party.

As a libertarian (small L) I'd rather not have tired old Statists like Pelosi/Hoyer/Clyburn/Schumer in control of anything, nor do I want to see any control given to younger hipper Statists like Booker or Harris.

And then there's Warren. If she ever were elected President, the Washington Redskins should dedicate every home game to Chief Commissar

Edited by /dev/null