House Democrat: Pelosi, Hoyer & Clyburn need to go away

Dumb talk that was supposed to be off the record is nothing compared to strong allegations rape and a constant barrage of proven sexual harassment.

Is HW going to the slammer for this?

Not a chance. IMO He'll cut a deal. He knows a lot of dirt on a lot of powerful people. The moment charges begin being rumored I'd expect an untimely heart attack or other such containment plan.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a chance. IMO He'll cut a deal. He knows a lot of dirt on a lot of powerful people. The moment charges begin being rumored I'd expect an untimely heart attack or other such containment plan.

Nobody will feel highly sorry for the victims unless it gets really really bad, so stay tuned.

But I've seen stranger things happen when the box of hidden secrets gets flung open.

Now all these actresses are coming out. It's a lot like the Aires situation. Young women trying to advance their careers being sexually harassed by men in power. This seemed to be Hollywood's dirty little secret as Seth MacFarlane made a joke at the Oscars in 2013 when announcing best actresses candidates saying, "Congratulations, you five ladies no longer have to pretend to be attracted to Harvey Weinstein."

SNL attacked Aires and O'Reilly. It was cowardly of them not to do the same with Weinstein.

SNL... people have tuned in since 1990 for that?

and it was only tuned in before 1990 for people not quite bombed out of their skull that they could still turned to the channel on a Saturday night.

This year has been their highest rated season in 24 years (Sandler, Farley, Spade, Myers, MacDonald, Meadows, etc..) averaging around over 11 million per new episode including a strong showing in the 18-49 year old demographic. With these numbers you're not going to see them lay off Trump and start making fun of the left.

This year has been their highest rated season in 24 years (Sandler, Farley, Spade, Myers, MacDonald, Meadows, etc..) averaging around over 11 million per new episode including a strong showing in the 18-49 year old demographic. With these numbers you're not going to see them lay off Trump and start making fun of the left.

i couldn't possibly care less about this.