Cam Newton under fire for comment toward female reporter

YoloinOhio

!@#$. Don't call me ugly

I have no idea how I do it. But I nearly pulled a married milf 8.5/10, 46 yr old from Atlanta sitting in front of Kirby and I. I didn't press it but could have.

I got that beat

Today I shut off the direct tv from the house I moved out of......the customer service lady and i started talking in Arkansaw and next thing I know had her personal number. She might look like a yet but she sounded fine as hell on the phone lol

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got that beat

Today I shut off the direct tv from the house I moved out of......the customer service lady and i started talking in Arkansaw and next thing I know had her personal number. She might look like a yet but she sounded fine as hell on the phone lol

been there done that. Time Warner girl 1 hour away and engaged drove over after work at 1am to meet me. *Yawn

Looks like I triggered the beta male bills fans.

you didn't trigger anyone you beta. Your macho nonsense bull **** was hysterical and I get more ass than you'll ever dream

been there done that. Time Warner girl 1 hour away and engaged drove over after work at 1am to meet me. *Yawn

you didn't trigger anyone you beta. Your macho nonsense bull **** was hysterical and I get more ass than you'll ever dream

Dude be real. You aint getting no ass. You on tinder with a selfie of you in a vagina hat hoping the girls dont swipe left.

Is that like grindr?

no. Grindr is for the gugny type. Bumble is more female friendly version of tinder therefore better women. Tinder is full of get and ghrtto now. POF is great for fun. And feeld is just fun, all out fun

Maybe we should do our homework before criticizing women reporters.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/scott-fowler/article177107336.html

I'm not saying all women reporters are like this, but this girl seems to be legit. Actually, loves football and tries to digest as much as possible.

We sit here and praise the guys who watch the all-22 and give a breakdown. They all claim to not be coaches, yet we take their word for what they see. She never claimed to be a coach. She asked a question about routes and he blew her off like she didn't know anything because he thinks any women in sports doesn't know ****. While that might be the case with some, it ain't with all.

Maybe we should read all of the comments before posting.

Men in this country have privelege

Some men.

Let's all try to pretend that the women hired to "analyze football" are nothing but eye candy, hired in order to get more viewership from horny young men.

Either that, or every female who "knows football" just happens to be hot.

Bull ****.

I'm with Cam on this one.

I agree with you that a LOT of hot young women (who have very little experience and/or knowledge of what they're doing) get hired to cover sports on TV, but I'm not sure if you've seen pics of this woman, but she definitely is not "hot." I'd say more like average, if even that. She certainly doesn't have that much experience either.

Then why did she call Brandin Cooks Brady's 'favorite receiver so far' in that video segment when Hogan is leading him in receptions, targets, red zone targets, and TDs?

i haven’t seen the video you are referring to. Just because Brady throws to someone else more doesn’t mean Cooks can’t be his favorite target. Maybe Hogan is just open more because teams tend to play a safety over Cook. But to discredit her because of one little video isn’t sexist but shows you really didn’t do your homework.

I'm not defending Cam, but isn't it part of the gig that a coach or player will say something stupid/denigrating to an interviewer from time to time? I feel like I've seen that a million times and I might chuckle (or groan) at the comment and maybe think less of the coach/player for being a d*ck but thats it for me.

i haven’t seen the video you are referring to. Just because Brady throws to someone else more doesn’t mean Cooks can’t be his favorite target. Maybe Hogan is just open more because teams tend to play a safety over Cook. But to discredit her because of one little video isn’t sexist but shows you really didn’t do your homework.

You watch that game tonight? Tell me Hogan isn't his favorite by a wide mile.