Projecting wins a losses as of today

dayman

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at that schedule and assuming we beat one of TB or Oak, lets say we go 11-5 for sake of argument. We will have 2 late 1st round picks and a bunch of ammo in the 2nd and 3rd rounds next year...do we:

1) trade our two first rounds and chunk of our ammo to move up for a QB

2) stand pat and draft a bounty of WRs, OLs, and LBs

If Option 1), is there anything we could do this year (win the SB) that would change your choice?

Edited by Bill Murray

Looking at that schedule and assuming we beat one of TB or Oak, lets say we go 11-5 for sake of argument. We will have 2 late 1st round picks and a bunch of ammo in the 2nd and 3rd rounds next year...do we:

If Option 1), is there anything we could do this year (win the SB) that would change your choice?

Running back will be a desperate need

Edited by Mr. Negative

You seem to have more faith in the crappy Dolphins than the resurgent Bills. Typical I suppose.

Lol. Does that make me a traitor? Should I spirit my family to a safe zone?

I have enough faith in Buffalo that I have given them 3 additional wins from where I originally predicted in August.

I still feel they will split with Miami. Just due to the nature of the game of the parody of the league and location of game.

Edited by RalphWilson'sNewWar

Lol. Does that make me a traitor? Should I spirit my family to a safe zone?

I have enough faith in Buffalo that I have given them 3 additional wins from where I originally predicted in August.

I still feel they will split with Miami. Just due to the nature of the game of the parody of the league and location of game.

The word is "parity" though in this case parody might be appropriate.

No, your just typical of self-loathing fans who can't cope with anything positive.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I'll stick with my Dinner's on Me picks, for the most part.

Sunday, Sept 10 - Bills vs. Jets WIN (1-0)

Sunday, Sept 17 - Bills @ Panthers WIN (2-0)
Sunday, Sept. 24 - Bills vs. Broncos WIN (3-0)
Sunday, Oct 1 - Bills @ Falcons LOSS (3-1)
Sunday, Oct 8 - Bills @ Bengals WIN (4-1)
Sunday, Oct 22 - Bills vs. Buccaneers WIN (5-1)
Sunday, Oct 29 - Bills vs. Raiders LOSS (5-2)
Thursday, Nov 2 - Bills @ Jets WIN (6-2)
Sunday, Nov 12 - Bills vs. Saints WIN (7-2)
Sunday, Nov 19 - Bills @ Chargers WIN (8-2)
Sunday, Nov 26 - Bills @ Chefs WIN (9-2) - Could see this going either way
Sunday, Dec 3 - Bills vs. Patriots* LOSS (9-3)
Sunday, Dec 10 - Bills vs. Colts WIN (10-3)
Sunday, Dec 17 - Bills vs Fish WIN (11-3)
Sunday, Dec 24 - Bills @ Patriots* LOSS (11-4)
Sunday, Dec 31 - Bills @ Fish LOSS (11-5)

Clearly I got Carolina and Atlanta flipped. Maybe I flip the Chiefs to a loss and @Fish to a win. Add NO as a toss up because I'm not sure we can keep up. 10-6 or 11-5 still feels about right.

It comes down to the young guys taking a step up in production. Matt Malano and Zay Jones are going to have to start making plays. Zay has had some striggles thus far, with Matthews out can he step up and make plays? He is getting open he needs to make the plays through the catch.

I have them ending with a better record this season than last and 3 more wins than I originally thought.

That's self loathing? Please.

It's total nonsense. Bills fans are so desperate for anything positive, that a great start means they will beat Brady twice and make the Super Bowl. It's possible to see progress and enjoy the wins, yet still acknowledge there is much to improve. I like the record so far, but still can't see how the Bills offense is going to score points. I love what they've done on defense thus far, but don't see them as a physically dominating, punishing D like Seattle's. The truth is likely somewhere in the middle. If the Bills had say, the Rams offense? I'm thinking winning two games vs the Patriots is possible. That means everything in the AFC East.

Still hard to project what's going to happen, but if we do beat the Bengals and get to 4-1 we will be in prime position to win a lot more games. At worse we should split with the back to back home games after the bye but if we do lose one hopefully it's against the Bucs and not the Raiders since playoff tiebreakers could come into play.

I still think we'll probably end up losing a game we should win (i.e. Chargers comes to mind) and don't think we are going 8-0 at home either.

But if I had to guess today 10-6 or 11-5 is probably still best case and hopefully that's enough to get into the tourney.

I'll stick with my Dinner's on Me picks, for the most part.

Clearly I got Carolina and Atlanta flipped. Maybe I flip the Chiefs to a loss and @Fish to a win. Add NO as a toss up because I'm not sure we can keep up. 10-6 or 11-5 still feels about right.

maybe you should do something about the Chargers game.

Who will be QB in Mimai? Hell, will Gase still be HC then?

I want the playoff drought to end this year. If they get to 4-1 at the bye 10-6 seems realistic. Cautiously optimistic but with tempered expectations. Key injury to Shady, Clay or TT changes the outlook quickly. If they can stay healthy, I like our chances.

However, the Bills still need to get a long term QB IMO. From that regard having KC and us making the playoffs creates some drafting challenges for moving up.

Never thought I'd be saying this, but if they go 11-5 or better tie up Tyrod long term and use every pick on O line(2), LB (2), WR (1) and DT (1). Time to dance with who brung ya.

It's total nonsense. Bills fans are so desperate for anything positive, that a great start means they will beat Brady twice and make the Super Bowl. It's possible to see progress and enjoy the wins, yet still acknowledge there is much to improve. I like the record so far, but still can't see how the Bills offense is going to score points. I love what they've done on defense thus far, but don't see them as a physically dominating, punishing D like Seattle's. The truth is likely somewhere in the middle. If the Bills had say, the Rams offense? I'm thinking winning two games vs the Patriots is possible. That means everything in the AFC East.

When the season started I looked at Denver and Atlanta as the games that would define the season for the Bills. They didn't have to win them both but I felt we would know a lot more about what the team was made up of. With both games in the rear view mirror and both of them wins, getting a win against the 1-3 bungles becomes a watershed game. The Bills are beat up and need the two week rest to heal up. Every drought team would find a way to lose this one. If they get the W a floor of 10-6 is a realistic.

When the season started I looked at Denver and Atlanta as the games that would define the season for the Bills. They didn't have to win them both but I felt we would know a lot more about what the team was made up of. With both games in the rear view mirror and both of them wins, getting a win against the 1-3 bungles becomes a watershed game. The Bills are beat up and need the two week rest to heal up. Every drought team would find a way to lose this one. If they get the W a floor of 10-6 is a realistic.

If the Bills can get past the Bengals and hit 4-1, they'd have to go 6-5 the rest of the way to hit 10-6. That is absolutely possible. Lose twice to the Pats and it becomes winning six of nine. That's tougher. It could really come down to becoming effective enough on Offense to at least get a split with New England. Their D is bad right now, but you still need to score around 30 to beat them most days.