MNF - Redskins @ Chiefs

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex Smith is so accurate and decisive, so which we got him when he became available, but we had ej so it's all good man.

Alex never looked at good as this until he got Andy Reid as coach. And he's playing the best ball I've seen him play all his life. And he's got arm strength now too.

Alex never looked at good as this until he got Andy Reid as coach. And he's playing the best ball I've seen him play all his life. And he's got arm strength now too.

He was pretty good under Harbaugh as well, if it wasn't for a few fumbles they would have gone to the Super Bowl instead of the Giants.

did whaley dump zach brown or was that Beane? cant remember, he seems like he still has great sideline speed

Whaley was still here but they tried to re-sign him. I don't know if it was $ but I heard it wasn't. He's from the D.C. Area and decided to go there but don't know the difference in $. Edited by YoloinOhio

He did very well under Jim Harbaugh in San Fran. If the punt returner on san fran didn't fumble twice in the NFC championship game, he would have went to the superbowl

He was pretty good under Harbaugh as well, if it wasn't for a few fumbles they would have gone to the Super Bowl instead of the Giants.

Exactly

Edited by billsfan11