Week 5: Bengals' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

i'm seriously worried because for the first time since week 1 i'm expecting a win.

On the plus side i get the impression that if we won a superbowl with McDermott he would still be saying we need to do better.

His demeanour definitely reminds me of Bellichick when it comes to accountability.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cinci D is legit -- this will be a close game. Comes down to discipline and turnovers as usual, and in both of those areas it does seem Buffalo has the advantage.

Particularly the middle of that defensive line again. Feels like we have played a succession of excellent interior defensive lines so far. Geno Atkins has been balling through 4 weeks. I do think there is a weakness in the Bengals secondary, particularly their corners, who have been beaten early and often. If the Bills can run it just enough to open up some play action passes down the field for the two Clays I feel like we have the opportunity to put up points.

I'd actually love the see us take a play action shot on our very first play from scrimmage.

Looks like another game Shady wont have anywhere to run.

The good news is after the bye we play Tampa (very good run D) but then the Raiders, Jets, Saints and Chargers who are ALL struggling in run D. So if the passing game and defense can get us through the next two the run game should have an opportunity to find its groove mid season.

Can you imagine how hard New Era would be rocking if we actually had a home playoff game?

:D

It is an unbelievably awesome experience - and one that every single Bills fan in WNY deserves to experience in his/her lifetime. It is half the reason I renew my season tickets year after year. It is hard to find hedonistic activities in life that are more fun than a home playoff game. It's more fun than seeing your favorite band in concert. (well at least it is to me) Let's go Buffalo!

It is an unbelievably awesome experience - and one that every single Bills fan in WNY deserves to experience in his/her lifetime. It is half the reason I renew my season tickets year after year. It is hard to find hedonistic activities in life that are more fun than a home playoff game. It's more fun than seeing your favorite band in concert. (well at least it is to me) Let's go Buffalo!

Dave I'd give my right arm (well not actually.... but figuratively) for any sort of playoff game.

It is definitely 1B on my bucket list (1A being Bora Bora which I marked off in 2015). Being born and raised in Vegas I've never been to Buffalo and I will do whatever it takes to ensure I experience a home playoff game if the Bills make it possible.

Just for arguing purposes, that GB team they almost beat was missing like 10 starters and have looked pretty bad this year, that is not as impressive as it seems on paper. I think Buf>GB by far right now , just watch a GB game, it's not pretty, they are wishing they had some guy named Micah Hyde still. Anyway, this is a test , but I think with Cincys terrible OL, by far worse one we faced, we shut down the run, make Dalton 1 dimensional and really get in his head and consistently off his spot.

Just for arguing purposes, that GB team they almost beat was missing like 10 starters and have looked pretty bad this year, that is not as impressive as it seems on paper. I think Buf>GB by far right now , just watch a GB game, it's not pretty, they are wishing they had some guy named Micah Hyde still. Anyway, this is a test , but I think with Cincys terrible OL, by far worse one we faced, we shut down the run, make Dalton 1 dimensional and really get in his head and consistently off his spot.

I don't think Buff>GB.... but I do think Green Bay don't match up as well to Cincy as we do. As you ay they don't have the D-Line to make the most out of Cincy's o-line weakness.

Edited by GunnerBill